It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2005, 04:08 PM   #1
Inactive

yamamama HB User
kicking painful,anyone?

OMG!!! I am about 29 weeks preg with my second and cant believe the strength of this baby! I am really excited at the amount of movement I feel,cause it really is a neat experience.But...he is kicking and pushing off of my side so hard it sometimes takes my breath away!! My first U/S he was constently moving and the tech thought that was pretty funny that I couldnt feel it yet...oh but buddy I sure do now! He is doing leaps off of my insides I laugh about it when he isnt doing it,because it is kinda comical. But,sometimes he does it sooo hard that I am in actual pain My daughter will be four a few monthes after he is born and she is VERY active,but wasnt this active in the womb. I am getting a bit nervous that this one will be a definete handful. Anyone else feel like there insides are getting beat up?

Old 03-07-2005, 04:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrittyGreenEyez HB User
Re: kicking painful,anyone?

It's a mircale I don't have bruises on the outside of my stomach from all the abuse i've taken. I've decided that he's grounded until he's 18. This is the only time he can actually hit, punch and kick me and get away with it haha* He doesn't so much has kick as much as he used to, but you better believe that he squirmes and wiggles like a fish outta water. It looks like i have an "alien belly"...the way it moves up and down, side to side....sometimes it takes me a longer while to fall asleep, but eventually he calms down and we can both rest....UNTIL the next day that is.

Last edited by redsoxcubbies; 03-07-2005 at 04:28 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2005, 07:22 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User
Re: kicking painful,anyone?

Mine gets me sometimes pretty hard! Sometimes it actually makes me bend over! He does this thing, where I swear he is launching his whole body from the back side of my uterus to teh front, then bouncing off and going back! And that hurts! But, i dont' really mind, just so long as he keeps moving, I will be happy! Whether it hurts or not! I told him the same thing, though btw, that this was the only time he could hit me and get away with it, so he better get it out of his system!

Closed Thread