It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2005, 01:49 PM   #1
(female)

mana_bean HB User
Do you think these are symptoms?

I recently felt in my lower abdomin a bump, like a swollen area where my uterus. I noticed this exactly 2 weeks between my period, the first thing I thought was when women get pregnant there uterus swells to make room for the fetus. My breasts are also sore, and I have been feeling tired. The thing is that I am on the birth control pill. Do you think that this is just PMS or should I be concerned about pregnancy? PLEASE HELP!!!

Old 03-08-2005, 02:07 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User
Re: Do you think these are symptoms?

I am no expert but i dont think u would be feeling a bump that early on if u were pregnant! usually a few months into it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2005, 02:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User

The sore breasts and tired are possible symptoms, but not 2 weeks between periods if you have a normal 28-day cycle. You would just be ovulating with possible conception, but it still takes 10-14 days for the egg to implant in your uterus and you would most likely not notice these symptoms until about a week before your period is due if even that early. The bump in your abdomen should definitely be checked by your doctor ASAP. Even if you were pregnant, you wouldn't feel your uterus until about 3 months or so along, since it is below your pubic bone. The bump is something else and could be something serious.

Old 03-08-2005, 09:05 PM   #4
(female)

mana_bean HB User

It is not very big, and it isn't hard at all, no pain. It almost like bloating or something. I don't know, it is just hard to explain.

Old 03-09-2005, 03:27 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

Ovulation causes symtoms too! and that generally happens 2 weeks between periods! i used to get tired and pain down there. U dont sound preg but i would go to the docs about that bump thing! bloating doesnt feel as u described

Old 03-09-2005, 01:58 PM   #6
(female)

mana_bean HB User

Ok thanks. I am not going to worry about it too much. You guys may think it is a big deal, but it is exactly where my uterus is, across my lower abdomin. I am also pretty skinny, and even the slighted bit of bloating can make me look pregnant. So I think it's that.

Closed Thread