It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2005, 08:43 PM   #1
(female)

hshaw81 HB User
October Mommies???

Hey ladies just wondering how everyone is doing? I went to the doctor today and got to see the heartbeat. It was amazing. I couldn't remember who was going to the doctor next week to have an U/S. Let us know how things are going.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2005, 04:26 AM   #2
(female)

tarrece HB User
Re: October Mommies???

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited by Teresax8305; 04-18-2005 at 02:22 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2005, 09:38 AM   #3

Maxx09 HB User

I go for my u/s on the 22nd and then see the doc on the 29th. I'm very excited. My 6 year old son will be out for spring break and will be able to be there. I am feeling ok except I am hungry ALL THE TIME!!! I only get nauseated usually from about 3pm to 7 pm everyday like clockwork. I don't know if I keep eating the way I am I'm going to be as big as a house! Anybody else having this problem?? Talk to ya'll soon!

Old 03-09-2005, 12:46 PM   #4
(female)

CherryroseQT HB User

I'm doing ok, besides being exhausted and nauseous I still haven't had my first appointment, (a consult w/a nurse but not a doc). I'm going on a trip to Mexico so I don't think I'll get to the doc until the 31st of this month. But it should be ok, my insurance does your first appointment between the 10th-12th week anyhow. And that should be about my 12th week. I'm not sure how far I am because I had abnormal bleeding the month prior to pregnancy. But I have a pretty good estimation. I hope to get an US my first visit to help determine my due date. I'm finally getting excited, just getting used to the idea of my *new* life! It was an unexpected pregnancy!

Last edited by CherryroseQT; 03-09-2005 at 12:47 PM.

Old 03-09-2005, 03:11 PM   #5
(female)

emilyallison HB User

I had my first Drs appt and U/S today! Got to see the babys heart beat, VERY exciting. Im due Oct 19th! Its all getting very real to me now. Finally Im feeling like all this morning, noon and night sickness is worth it! Telling our parents this weeked. They will be sooooo excited, cant wait!! Our first baby!! Good luck to everyone. Im wishing you all a VERY healthy and happy baby!!

Old 03-09-2005, 04:58 PM   #6
Veteran

Jessthemess HB User

I have my second appointment tomorrow, everything is good so far....but I'm in looooove with sugar now!

Last edited by Jessthemess; 03-09-2005 at 04:58 PM.

Old 03-10-2005, 12:18 AM   #7
(female)

hshaw81 HB User

Hey glad to see that everyone is doing pretty well, I've STILL been hugging my toilet. It seems this is NEVER going to end. The little heartbeat is absolutely amazing, isn't it? My doctor told me at the appt that I don't need to eat 3 to 4 big meals a day but rather eat about evry 30 minutes to an hour. He says that the reason he feels that I'm getting sick is because my body is absorbing all the sugars in the food that I eat so then it starts to get sick when there is nothing for it to take from. Who knows but I am rally rady for this to be over. Good luck and hope things go well for everyone.

Old 03-10-2005, 12:19 AM   #8
(female)

hshaw81 HB User

Sorry. I'm really not stupid at the end forgot to put the e in really and ready.LOL!!!

Old 03-10-2005, 07:12 PM   #9
(female)

JAMIE0512 HB User

hey everyone, my due date is october 10th too (just like maxx09) i have my 12 week scan on the 29th i cant wait!
ok, hope that everyone is feeling week and getting over their first trimester nauseas!!!!

Old 03-14-2005, 11:10 PM   #10
(female)

hshaw81 HB User

Hey I couldn't remember who was having there first appt on the 15th but was curious how it went. Please let us know. Hope everyone is doing well. I found out from a thread earlier that cold watermelon seems to help with nausea. and peppermint is supposed to also help.

Old 03-15-2005, 04:25 AM   #11
(female)

tarrece HB User

Today is my first appointment! i go at 145,im so excited, i think i am 9 weeks wed, but not sure so ima see if they will do an ultra sound!

Old 03-15-2005, 09:42 AM   #12
(female)

PCY HB User

Hi there,

I'm due on Oct 20th but the docs wouldn't make me an appt to see the midwife until I was at least nine weeks which was frustrating. Then I experienced some light bleeding which freaked me out a little so I got an emergency appt with the doc. She told me to have complete bed rest for a few days (at least I had a few days off work!!) and sent me for an emergency scan. My husband and I were obviously worried but the scan really helped put our minds at rest. We saw a little jelly bean shaped thing (the sac) with the baby's heartbeat pumping away really fast - it was awsome! My husband was delighted as it made the whole things seem more real to him. The consultant said I'd probably just been experiencing implantation bleeding which is quite normal.

Now I'm in the eighth week & am finding that I feel sick if I don't keep eating! My waistline is rapidly expanding & I already feel like I'm four months preggars! At least it gives me an excuse to graze all day long which suits me fine! I've had to go back to the gym though for some light exercise before I turn into a whale!

Pxx

Last edited by PCY; 03-15-2005 at 09:42 AM.

Old 03-15-2005, 11:48 AM   #13

Maxx09 HB User

Hi Everybody! Hope everyone is doing well. I have one more week til my sonogram and I am so excited. I am kind of nervous too because this is the time I lost my last baby. I was almost 10 weeks along. I really feel like this little one is fine though. I had a wierd feeling with the last one like something bad was going to happen. We just told our kids because I couldn't really hide my belly anymore. We were going to wait til 12 weeks. They are very excited. Anybody have any names picked out yet? I like the name Ava for a girl and Noah for a boy but my husband isn't being very cooperative. Well, hope everyone has a great day!!!

Old 03-15-2005, 03:42 PM   #14
Veteran

Jessthemess HB User

My appointment was fine. Heard the heart beat again, after waiting for 5 minutes! Finally found him/her though. Hope everyone is still doing great!

Old 03-16-2005, 12:45 AM   #15
(female)

PCY HB User

My hubby is also not being so co-operative with names. There are lots of names I like (Aaron, Alex, ***** for boys - Elsie, Kate, Aliya for girls) He hates all of them but hasn't come up with a single sensible suggestion so far. Still, we still have seven months to go and counting!...

Great to hear everyone is doing well.

Px

Last edited by PCY; 03-16-2005 at 12:45 AM.

Closed Thread