It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2005, 07:46 PM   #1
(female)

sweetpea333 HB User
anyone have advice??

i just found out i was pregnant yesterday, and the reason i am concerned is because i had a baby 7 months ago by c section, im worried that my uterus could break open or something, and im also worried about having to babies, any advice?? can someone relate??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2005, 07:52 PM   #2
(female)

JAMIE0512 HB User
Re: anyone have advice??

im also pregnant with my second child and my daughter isnt even a year old, and im also scared of having 2 kids but i think that we will be ok. everything happens for a reason! as far as the c-section, i didnt have one, but im sure that isnt a problem, im sure its healed by now! i wouldnt worry

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2005, 08:31 PM   #3
Inactive

mommaboyz HB User

Well I wont lie to you 2 babies are hard but I wouldnt have it any other way. I have 3 boys now 9,2,1 my little ones can be hard to handle so close in age but tis great at the same time. I am also 7 mts pg again. I have sufferent no problems with having 3 sop close in age. Mine went c-section though. You will make it through.

Old 03-09-2005, 08:43 PM   #4
Inactive

Soulcatcher HB User

My son was four months old when I found out I was pg with twins. I had my first child vaginally and my girls were one vaginal and then one C-Section. Usually your chance of your uterus ripping is due to having a vaginal after c-section. That's why doctors tell mothers to have repeat C-sections. Your uterus will hold up, you will probably get more ultra sounds then you did before to be on the safe side. So there I was with THREE babies. Your body has a way of stretching. It was overwhelming in the very beginning. Then once you get a routine it settles down. I have done it on my own since my girls were five months old (I booted husband out) It does take strength. I guess I do it because I love them and this is my job and I love my job. They can be a pain in the you know what but you find ways to have "mommy" time too. Put on an hour movie or make them clean their rooms. Mine are 4,3,3 now about to turn 5,4,4. My children love being with each other and even though they tease each other alot they don't want to be away from each other. My son even said yesturday "Can you have us another baby?" You know I would if their father wasn't such a jerk. But I am pretty sure I'm done. I am finally starting to have more freedom now that they are a bit older. You will be just fine and your children will adore each other. One word of advice I have for you that I really hope you listen to is.....Wear something to protect your back. Being pg so long can mess up your back and you can have pain for a VERY long time if not for the rest of your life. They have pg belts. Two babies will be pretty easy I promise...it's easy because you have the love of a mother. Good luck.

Old 03-09-2005, 08:48 PM   #5
(female)

sweetpea333 HB User

wow!! everyone is so supportive here, thank you all so much!!

Closed Thread