It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2005, 06:44 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User
Tired and weak! any get it?

I am nearly 12 weeks and lately i admit i have been going to bed real late and getting up early! i feel extra tired lately. I have a nap but i dont feel refreshed when i wake at all! But today i just feel so weak! my body is tired out and i havent been doing anything!! feel like a floppy ragdoll! just want to feel normal!!!! some days i feel ok! as ok as a pregnant women can! LOL!!
Anyone sympathise here?
When do u we start feeling more energy and less like this??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2005, 06:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User
Re: Tired and weak! any get it?

I was the same way around that time in my pregnancy. I would go to bed at 7pm, wake up a time or 2 in the middle of the night to pee, and get up around 8am, still tired and exhausted by the end of the day. That lasted for a few weeks and by the middle of the 2nd trimester (probably sooner), I was a lot less tired most of the time. At 32 weeks, I'm exhausted again, but now it's due to lack of sleep because I'm uncomfortable. Get as much rest as you can and soon you'll start to feel less tired and more normal. The 2nd trimester is the best time in pregnancy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2005, 07:19 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

Hi Tallgirl,

I've been exhausted and weak for about 2 months now. It's been compounded by the awful sickness as well. Hopefully by the middle of the second trimester all of that will have passed and we'll be full of energy again!
Take care.

Old 03-10-2005, 08:39 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

Thank u so much for making me feel better! i dont know what i would do without these boards! LOL!! i havent had sickness which i am soooooo glad but the other stuffis bad enough!
Claire

Old 03-10-2005, 08:55 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrittyGreenEyez HB User

I know how you feel. I didn't start getting some of my energy back until my 2nd trimester...after that it was like I had this sudden burst of energy. Now that i'm 33 weeks, it feels like i'm back in the first trimester all over again. I'm so tired...that's probably from getting up 3 or 4 times a night just to relieve my bladder. I wake up so tired, feeling like i've had a restless night. It'll all be worth it in the end though; that i'm positive of. Have a healthy and enjoyable 9 months!

Old 03-10-2005, 08:57 AM   #6
Inactive

yamamama HB User

I am 29 weeks and still waiting for more energy. I can barely keep my eyes open all day,but once bedtime rolls around I cant sleep...go figure! This is my second pregnancy and it was the same way for me then too. I guess everyone reacts differently. But,I have heard second trimester you gain energy..so hopefully you will find this to be true.

Last edited by Emily'smama; 03-10-2005 at 08:58 AM.

Old 03-10-2005, 01:40 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Spanish HB User

Hi Tall girl

Exhaustion and feeling weak was really the only pregnancy symptom I suffered with. I spent the first 12 weeks so exhausted that I could barely summon the energy to hold a conversation. But, at about 13 weeks I suddenly (like over 48 hours) started to feel better. I got all my energy back and 'felt like me' again. It was kind of like when you've been a bit under the weather but you didn't realise how out of it you were until you feel better again. Hopefully you'll get your spark back again quite soon!

Oh, just a word of warning though, I may feel better but I still get out of breath and tired legs from walking up the couple of flights of stairs that I used to run up pre-pregnancy. LOL

Spanish

Old 03-10-2005, 02:02 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

I hope i get better!! some days its ok and i even go out!! but other days i feel so rubbish even lying down and closing my eyes feels like im trying to run up a flight of stairs!! yea i get tired trying to rest!!
Thanks again ladies!

Old 03-12-2005, 09:49 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

I don't have the horrible tiredness anymore, but I can't do anything without getting out of breath!

Old 03-13-2005, 05:24 AM   #10
(female)

tarrece HB User

i feel like an old lady, i am almost 9 weeks, and come 8pm(sometimes sooner) im in bed ready to snooze,but i get up at like 11 then again at 2, then im up for good by 530...im used to it now,lol

Old 03-13-2005, 07:24 AM   #11
Veteran
(female)

Boo Boo HB User

Hi,

l was exactly the same, really week and felt totally zombified, couldnt taste food or anything, l contiued like this till about 15, weeks. I am much better now, not full of energy, still have to take my time doing things but better. However, l am now nearly 20 weeks and have started to feel a bit tired and sleepy after 2pm !! its funny becuase it kicks in at the weekends and not at weekdays whilst at work!!

Old 03-13-2005, 07:47 AM   #12
(female)

Tash16 HB User

Hi i was the same, I was so bad in the first trimester that i couldnt drag myself out of bed until the earliest 11. If i tried i would just collapse and i would get morning sickness. I was really bad. It did get better for me when i hit around 16 weeks but i still have to have naps during the day and take it easy.

Closed Thread