It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2005, 12:08 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Frynd1 HB User
fatigue at 30 weeks

Is it normal to get tired once you're in your third trimester. I'm 30 weeks and have been wanting to sleep all the time. I wonder if it's all in my head since I know I'm pregnant.

My mom told me yesterday that it wouldn't kill me to get back on the tredmill. I agree, except I'm losing my energy and have no desire to exercise. Does this mean I'll have a hard time delivering? I don't want to be pushing for hours on end.

Last edited by Frynd1; 03-10-2005 at 12:11 PM.

Old 03-10-2005, 12:20 PM   #2
(female)

Angela3 HB User
Talking Re: fatigue at 30 weeks

Hi there, im preg with #3 and its very normal to be SO DARN tired, im almost 30 weeks and have a 4 year old i chase around everyday, a 4 level house to clean (carrying a vaccumm to each floor) and doing business from home for my husband who is gone alot on business..... If its your first, take advantage of resting when you can, dont overload yourself, your body is telling you to slow down. I know this from experience. I take rests when i can. Its your body and only you know when enough is enough. I hope this helps. Looks like we are due the same time

I am having a c-section so i will deliver sometime Mid May, how about you? Pregnancy going alright?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2005, 12:22 PM   #3
(female)

TulipDawn HB User
Re: fatigue at 30 weeks

I've been really tired also. I'm almost 33 weeks and I have to take a nap half way through the day or I get really sick to my stomach. I get up at 6am to get my ds ready for school, take a nap sometime throughout the day and then I'm ready to pass out at 9pm once I put ds to bed...

I take a seniors aquatic toning class and prenatal yoga and I'm STILL beat!

I don't think being tired has anything to do with easy labor or hard labor. With my ds I was extremely tired also and had a very easy labor.

I know this doesn't help but thought I would share you are NOT alone.

Old 03-10-2005, 12:36 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Frynd1 HB User

I was always tired while in the first trimester and thought it was supposed to go away once you hit four months. It is normal for it to come back then? Does this have something to do with how big the baby is getting? This is my first baby and I don't have anything or anybody keeping me up. I get tired for no reason in the middle of the day. By night time, I feel as if I'm going to faint. I'm scared to deliver now. I feel out of shape. How can I deliver when I have a hard time going up and down my stairs?

Angela - Thank you for asking. I am due May 18 (although my original date was April 23) and the pregnancy has been going great (as in no serious complications.) I am young though (just turned 20 in Jan.) and am having a hard time adjusting to all these changes!

Last edited by Frynd1; 03-10-2005 at 12:38 PM. Reason: spell check

Old 03-10-2005, 12:54 PM   #5
(female)

Angela3 HB User

Hey...

Everything you are experiencing is normal...How tired you are wont affect your labour. I went through 24 hours of labour 6 hard, the last 4 pushing..ended up a c-section because my pelvis was too small. At least try to get in a good walk in everyday. Its good for you and keeps that oxygen pumping. There is nothing like fresh air to lift you up and wake you up.... I was also tired the first 3 months and its normal to feel it at the end. Dont worry... I would be happy to keep in touch if you have any questions... Im always on this health board

Old 03-10-2005, 02:38 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzygirl HB User

hi ladies, i'm glad to hear how tired you are Lynn (sorry) because I was beginning to wonder the same. i even posted it on the may mommies a few weeks ago. I was never tired in the first tri- just dog tired now. Angela- you're right, it is our bodies telling us to slow down a bit, I just wish I could! I feel like I wake up tired after 9 or 10 hours of sleep!

Old 03-10-2005, 06:19 PM   #7
Inactive

mommaboyz HB User

I feel the same way Lynn im 28 weeks but im so tired all the time to the point where I feel weak alot too. Its almost over for us Yay!! then we will have a real reason to be tired

Old 03-10-2005, 08:34 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

packerfan4ever HB User

Rest up now, because you will need it once the little booger arives. Your mom told you to get on the treadmill?? WOW! Has she forgotten about how tiring carrying a baby is?? Do what you FEEL is best! SLEEP! REST!! It's perfectly normal to want to do those things. Our bodies are working over time to get the baby developed. IMO I think it's the body's way of saying "rest up, because you have a LONG road ahead!"

Closed Thread