It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2005, 07:27 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

brwneyez9 HB User
Help answer ASAP

Hello all. I have a friend that just found out she was pregnant. Two years ago at this same time she had a tubal pregnancy. It was very horrilbe for her. Physcially and mentionaly. She was having a hard time with getting pregnant again. The doctors didn't know if it was just a something that happened or if it something that will always happen. They have been doing blood test on her this week. What happen is she hadn't been feeling well so she took a test and it was neg. and the took another one few days later. It was pos. So she called her doctor right away and they had her do this blood test. One on tues and one on thrusday. They said her number on tuesday were on 36. If she were 28 day i think they said the number should be 65. I am really hoping for her that she is just really early in the pregnancy and this isn't happening to her again.Is it possible that she just is very far along and thats why the numbers are so low. She hasn't gotten the result from thrusdays test yet. I am praying that this is going to be a great pregnancy for her. I can only imagen how she may feel about all this. Any suggestions on how i can help her through this too. I just had a baby six months ago and i couldn't imagen lossing her at anytime. I really don't know what to do for my friend. What do you say to someone when this happens?

Old 03-11-2005, 08:06 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User
Re: Help answer ASAP

Keep your fingers crossed that everything is going to be ok! it doesnt have to turn out bad.
If anything does happen all you can do is be her friend! comfort her and make sure she knows u r going to be there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2005, 08:53 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

brwneyez9 HB User

Thanks i am praying for her. I know they really want to have a baby. I am praying that they can.

Old 03-11-2005, 02:43 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

Let us know how she is. I know how u must be feeling i would be devasted if i couldnt have a family! i am one of the lucky ones and i am very fertile! i'd love to donate eggs one day

Old 03-14-2005, 07:37 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

brwneyez9 HB User

Well she did get good news on friday. Her numbers did double and they are right where they should be for how far along she is. She has to go for another blood test on thrusday. I hope all is well for her. Not out of the woods yet. Her levels are at 75. She isn't very far along at all. Her levels where over 100 last time before they found out it was a tubal. I just keep praying for her.

Old 03-18-2005, 01:17 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

brwneyez9 HB User

Well just wanted to up date you on my friend. She had another blood test on thrusday and she got her result back today. Her levels are over 800. She figured that she should be around 600 based on her last period and how far along she thinks she is. The doctor is happy with her levels, but he wants her to have an ultrasound so they can see how everything is. Things are looking positive for her. She said she isn't going to get herself excited just yet. She wants to make sure that its really going to happen this time. I keep praying for her.

Old 03-21-2005, 11:16 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

brwneyez9 HB User

Well here is another update on my friend. She had an ultrasound today and the baby is in the right place. That is wonderful news. The ultrasound tech said that her doctor will probably want her to come back in a week or so. She is still really early in the pregnancy that the baby hasn't formed yet. The tech said it would be another week or so before the baby formed. So that her doctor will probably want another one to she how the baby is forming. So far everything is going really well for her. I am so glad. I think that she is still having troubles with excepting the baby. She doesn't want to get all excited and then lose another baby. So she is holding back. I know that once she is far enough along she will be so happy about this.

Closed Thread