It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2005, 11:36 AM   #1
(female)

Florida77 HB User
Smile Best Congrats on your Pregnancy Gift??

I currently have four very good friends that are pregnant (my husband and I are trying deligiently as well) and I would love some great suggestions on gifts for them. What was the best/most unique gift you got and if you could tell me where it came from that would be great too. Thanks!!

Last edited by Florida77; 03-11-2005 at 11:37 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2005, 11:42 AM   #2
(female)

emilyallison HB User
Re: Best Congrats on your Pregnancy Gift??

Everyones been giving me stuff for the baby, which is great, but I would love something for me. I feel so crappy all the time and I think a gift of lotions for the belly and feet would be great! I know Sephora sales a little package of belly and foot cream for the mommy to be that looks nice. Or a prenatal massage! Oooh yea, either of those would be great!! What a wonderful friend you are. Im sure whatever you give them will be greatly appreciated!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2005, 11:47 AM   #3
(female)

Florida77 HB User

Thanks emilyallison! That is what I was thinking too. I really wanted to get something special just for them. That body lotion bag sounds good. I, personally love massages, but some people are weird about being touched, specially when they are pregnant. You never know. Thanks for the suggestion.

Old 03-11-2005, 12:17 PM   #4
(female)

tomatoes49 HB User

a pedicure !
your feet are up in sterups, half the time they dont let ya keep on your socks
i would give one to my self but i cant reach long enough with out geting tired
i think that would be awsome

Old 03-11-2005, 12:42 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrittyGreenEyez HB User

Yup, at my baby shower my girlfriend got the baby something, but I as well. She had bought me slippers, candles, some nice massage oils and aroma scents (lavender, she knows i love lavender) for when after the baby is born. According to her "I'll need em"...

Old 03-11-2005, 01:41 PM   #6
(female)

jaybird75 HB User

ooh - I'm with tomatoes - I think a mani/pedicure would be AWESOME - also, if you could afford it - a facial would be fantastic. Pregnancy has done awful things to my face - super zit time, so a cleansing facial would rock.

Old 03-11-2005, 04:51 PM   #7
Inactive

yamamama HB User

Out of everything we recieved at our shower and other gifts, the best was a small basket with a lid and handle. Sounds strange right? But it was used to put my daughter's foot prints in while in the hospital (footprints go on inside on the lid, when you open it you see them). I just love it!! It was so unique and special to us all. This time around an amish family is making th basket for me(my parents have a business where they sell items that the amish make). The first one was made by longerburger(sp?), a little pricey though.

Last edited by Emily'smama; 03-11-2005 at 04:52 PM.

Closed Thread