It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2005, 05:33 PM   #1
(female)

USPS84 HB User
Ye Almighty Arse Bleeding???!

Ok...

I have hemerhoids plenty of times before getting pregnant. I know the pain/discomfort associated with it...

Well I was in the potty, and I had A LOT (as in, saturated the toilet tissue...not just a few spots here and there) of blood on the paper when wiping the rear end!

I've had no pain, itching, swelling, discomfort of the anal passage..At all. But uh, I am hoping this might be a COMMON thing during pregnancy??

I was sooo thankful it was coming out THAT end, and not from the baby!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2005, 06:31 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User
Re: Ye Almighty Arse Bleeding???!

I know what u mean! i hav had like a little spot near my anus and when i sometimes push too hard it bleeds a little! with pregnancy and the constipation it hurts when i have a number 2!! LOL!! and there is blood in the loo sometimes, and i feel sore there allday!
If you get constipation you can easily tear there and i think i may have done that a few times!
Sorry for the graphic detail!! LOL

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2005, 07:24 AM   #3
Inactive

yamamama HB User

You know what they feel like,since you have had them before. Of course bleeding from the rectum is better then the alternative(during pregnancy),it still is NOT a good thing, for you or baby. I have only had hemmroids once after my daughter was born(rectal and vaginal,ohhh that was pretty painful!!),But I am familiar with rectal bleeding because I have UC(inflammatory bowel disease). A quick call to your Doctor and possible exam and you'll know for sure what's going on. Trust me,they have seen it all.

Old 03-12-2005, 09:47 AM   #4
(female)

lil*hottie HB User
Talking Re: Ye Almighty Arse Bleeding???!

Hey...I know exactly what you are talking about!! LOL!! On time I started goshing with blood, well there was A LOT! So I was freaking and called my doctor...My doctor said it's actually normal in many pregnancys, and that it's nothing to worry about, unless it doesn't stop bleeding or it happens every time...Well it didn't happen again so I am fine now...So unless it keeps happening I wouldn't worry about it, and if you are worried then talk to your doctor cuz they are getting paid to help...I hope everything is all right...

Old 03-12-2005, 09:55 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

It is scary i freaked when it happened a few years ago! i have had 2 docs examine me a while back and i never had piles which i was relieved!! they said sounded like an anal fissure, jut a tear in the skin! it has bled a little bit since i first saw it when i have a big poo...excuse me please!!!! but not often really so i am not worried, with this painful pooing i am not suprised it is sore and sometimes bleeds! its a pain in the back side!! LOL!!!!!!!! all worth it though!

Old 03-12-2005, 10:10 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

haven't really had that problem *Knock on wood* But someone gave the suggestion to me should it happen.....if you go to the bathroom and *Clear throat* Do a 'big job'....instead of wiping (which I guess can irritate it) Hop directly into the shower and clean that way.

Closed Thread