It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2005, 07:19 PM   #1
Inactive

yamamama HB User
itchy,burning,fire hot tummy!!!!

Hi all
I am 30 weeks prego and my tummy is becoming sooooo hot and burny I cant stand it! I have tried solid coco butter,and aveno lotion with cooling and nothing helps. I rememeber this same problem when I was preg with my daughter,but cant remember how I relieved it...if I did?!? I know I shouldnt itch,but it's driving me crazy!! What do you all do?

Old 03-12-2005, 07:35 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User
Re: itchy,burning,fire hot tummy!!!!

My tummy isnt' doing that, but my breasts are! Strangely enough, I found that if I put deodorant under them and in between them, they didnt' itch as bad. I know that sounds odd and ya'll are saying, why on earth would she even try that! I always do it in the summer, when you have big ones they sweat, lol. And then when they did start itching I put udder butter on them (the stuff for cows) you can get it at wal-mart!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2005, 07:46 PM   #3
Inactive

yamamama HB User
Re: itchy,burning,fire hot tummy!!!!

My breasts are itching me too,but not until I take my bra off(maybe I should just leave it on,uh?) It's definelty a thought,but I dont know if I wanna spread deodarant all over my tummy,though it would smell good I might just try the udder cream,I have used it before for my feet in the summer and it does help that...maybe it could help my tummy. Ohhhh how I wish something would!!! I might just bust out the ice pack,no kidding

Last edited by Emily'smama; 03-12-2005 at 07:47 PM.

Closed Thread