It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2005, 05:50 PM   #1

busybee HB User
swelling during pregnancy

I am 22 weeks and have had mild swelling since becoming pregnant. I have not worn my wedding rings in weeks! Then last week I did not drink as much water as I'm used to having and I was on my feet all day Thursday and that night I was horrified to see the indentation the elastic around my socks left on my legs. I also remembered that a pair of shoes I put on that week were too tight! I checked my ankles the next morning and they didn't look as bad- but by the time I got to work my socks had already left a deep dent in my ankles. My fingers and eyes were also puffy. I went to the Dr after calling and my blood pressure and urine were fine. I just wondered if anyone else had swelling that was not considered "dangerous" this early and how it progressed as you got closer to your 40 weeks. I am really worried about how bad this summer will be!!!!

Old 03-15-2005, 02:19 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Boo Boo HB User
Re: swelling during pregnancy

Hi, im 20 weeks and for the past 3/4 weeks l have beenunable to wear my wedding rings and even my gold bangles. Im sure mu upper tighs have swollen as my loose trousers are feeling tight, l guess its the hormones etc!,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2005, 02:47 PM   #3
(female)

Tash16 HB User
Re: swelling during pregnancy

Hi im 21+2 weeks gone now and i have noticed my rings gettin quite tight on my fingers but i have still kept them on, do any of you think that i should take them of? they are not too tight i wouldnt say but i do struggle abit to get em off. I have also noticed that my shoes are startin to get tight and also my socks leave marks too. And the same as boo boo, im very sure my thighs have got bigger 2. Its jus one of those things that can occur durin pregnancy really and i dont think there is anythin we can do about it

Closed Thread