It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2005, 02:52 PM   #1
(female)

Tash16 HB User
Question Bad chest pains

Hey every1
I was just wonderin whether any1 has had any really bad sharp pains up high in your back. I can tell its the back of my lungs and its gettin really bad, im gettin quite out of breathe and no matter what i do it doesnt seem to ease any pain. Its on both sides!! I was wonderin whether any1 knew whether this could be my asthma comin back and its painful as i have not got an inhaler so therefore not been takin it or is there a common thing in the pregnancy that could be causin this.
Hope every1 is fine and there bumps of course
tash and 21+2 bump

Old 03-15-2005, 06:11 PM   #2
(female)

taberlan HB User
Re: Bad chest pains

if you have asthma by all means get an inhaler....pregnancy has been known to aggravate asthma and it's something that you need to keep with you at all times...as far as the pain...that is kinda of odd, I have severe asthma and I don't hurt like that. are you wheezing? and how far along are you? Pleurisy (sorry if that is spelled wrong) causes pain in your back. and in your lungs and hurts when you move, cough, or sometimes when doing nothing at all.
You need to call your doctor thats what they are there for and tell him what you are feeling...and ask for an inhaler...it's a must for people with asthma....Let me know how far along you are.......keep us posted.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2005, 11:31 AM   #3
(female)

Tash16 HB User
Re: Bad chest pains

Hiya, thanks for replyin. I was took to hospital today and was nebulized twice and was pretty okayish afterwards. they give me a heart test which came back ok. What it was was pleuracy which had triggered my asthma back off. It has actually made my asthma worse, it was only minor years ago, now its acute which is really bad. They have given me steroids to take and i have to go my gp to get stronger inhalers. Hope all is well with your pregnancy

Closed Thread