It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2005, 08:00 AM   #1
(female)

Trinity1001 HB User
Question Implantation Bleeding, please Help!

Hello all!

I am new to this board! I have a question about implantation bleeding. With my first pregnancy I had implantation bleeding that lasted 2-3 days, but at that time I thought it was a period and didn't find out I was pregnant until I was about 2 months along. I gave birth to a big, healthy 8lb 10oz baby girl in October, which leads me to my question. Almost 6 months later I think I may be pregnant again! I had my last Period on February 12 (and had unprotected sex a few times before I got my period and then again on February 19 ) and this month I had what I thought was going to be a period on March 11, but it only lasted about 2-3 days. The first day it was slighty heavy, but as the day went on it slowed alot and by the second day it was just a brownish spotting. So by day 3 there was just alittle bit of spotting and then nothing! I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms but then again with my last pregnancy i had none either. I didn't even have any morning sickness at all with my last one. I was just wondering if the chances are high that it could be implantation bleeding or just a very messed up period
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Old 03-16-2005, 10:53 AM   #2
(female)

smile210881 HB User
Re: Implantation Bleeding, please Help!

hi there. i really wouldnt likw to say if u r pregnant or not,i know that my sister in law has been trying for a baby for a while and the month before she caught she had exactly the same as you and she was pegnant.go to your doc or maybe do a home test,and remember no 2 pregnancy are the same so youi never know, i hope you have the result u want.keep me posted, good luck xxxxsmile210881

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2005, 02:36 PM   #3
(female)

Trinity1001 HB User

Thanks for your reply! I would love to be pregnant again but with my last one, I had to have a c-section and I felt alot of the cutting, because the epidural didn't numb my right side completely and they didn't knock me out until after they delivered her, while they were sewing me up. So after I went in for the induction that morning at 4 am I was in labor until 10 that night and then feeling all that from the c-section has kind of got me worried I have taken 2 preg tests, the first one came back neg and the second one looks like a neg but it has a very thin light blue line making it look like a positive if you look close enough so I'm going to take another one in a few days just to make sure. I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks Again!

Old 03-17-2005, 08:42 AM   #4
(female)

smile210881 HB User

oh my god.that must av been horrific for you.if u are preggas and i hope u are.talk this thru wid u midwife.they will be even more vigilant this time.also it will prob be a elective c section so u wont be exhausted after labouring.the good thig about that is u are in controll and u can plan everything down to the last detail.good luck.ive got my fingers xrossed 4 u.let me know.the chances of it happening once are very slim so i would try not to worry about it happening again,enjoy every min of u pregnancy if u are its really special time,id give anything to be pregnant now. xxxxxxx

Old 03-18-2005, 03:03 PM   #5
(female)

Trinity1001 HB User

Hey all! Well I have taken another Preg test and still negative but I still haven't had a real period, so I don't know. But like with my last one, I took 2 or 3 tests and they were all negative, so I didn't take any more until I missed my period the next month so I guess I'll just have to wait until next month to see if it comes.

Closed Thread