It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2005, 07:28 AM   #1
(female)

sheenamaloy HB User
Anyone Else

Has anyone in here recieved neg hpt and were still pg. If so how far along were you before you finally got a pos. ?

thanks for your help
Sheena

Old 03-17-2005, 07:30 AM   #2
(female)

brixylake HB User
Re: Anyone Else

Hi... I tested when AF was three days late and it was negative, two days later still no AF tested again and got a faint positive. Tested again next day, this time with first morning urine and was a BFP! How late are you? I'd test every 2-3 days that AF is late. Good luck....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2005, 07:36 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

When my period was over a week late I took 2 preg tests 3 days apart and they were both negative. It was only a week later when I went into the hospital with severe abdominal pain that a urine and blood test both came back positive for pregnancy! I'm now into my 13th week of pregnancy.

Nicole x

Old 03-17-2005, 07:42 AM   #4
(female)

sheenamaloy HB User

Well I havn't seen af since early January, but that's not what bothers me I have always been irregular. But I have every other sign of Pg. Sore breasts is the worst, and then fatigue,headaches, slight constipation, and many more, I know I am not making these things up because I started complaining about all of them and then just recently some one told me that it sounds like I am pg. So I had no clue, but I went and took 3 hpt and all were neg. I even had a blood(qualitatiave) test done and it was neg. So I started researching all of these negatives and I have seen quite a few women who don't get pos. test results until like 9-10 weeks. So What do you ladies think?
Sheena

Old 03-18-2005, 06:16 AM   #5
(female)

smile210881 HB User

Ivr Got Exactly The Same As You.thank God I Found U.im 12 Days Late And Positive I Am Pregnant Ive Got Sighns Too But Every Test Is Negative.im Dying To Know One Way Or Another.some People Take A Good Few Weeks To Show A Positive But On My Son I Done A Test The Day I Was Due And It Was Positive Im Very Confused.please Will You Keep Me Posted Im Very Very Interested In Finding Out Your Result. I Hope U Have The Result U Are Hoping For.xxxxxxxxxxxxxgood Luck

Old 03-18-2005, 09:07 PM   #6
(female)

LindsayO23 HB User
I am going through the same thing!! Right now!

Sheena,

Hi I am going through the same thing right now. I have taken a urine test and a blood test and they were both negative. I am in the process of trying to find out for sure b/c i am already showing a little. My period was only a little and I have all the symptons of being pregnant. I am just ready to find out for sure. It is very common in woman I am finding out. Good luck to you. I wish you the best. Let me know how things go. I would suggest getting a blood test and if that is negative see yuor doctor for a pap and ultrasound.

Lindsay

[ please carefully review the posting rules - no emails ]

Last edited by moderator2; 03-19-2005 at 05:14 AM. Reason: please carefully review the posting rules - no emails

Old 03-18-2005, 09:15 PM   #7
(female)

LindsayO23 HB User

I wish you all luck.

Lindsay

Last edited by LindsayO23; 03-18-2005 at 09:21 PM.

Closed Thread