It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2005, 12:14 PM   #1
(female)

USPS84 HB User
August Mommies now expecting FOUR girls!

Alright,

Boo Boo, Chris, Zeld...I am ALSO having a girl!

Freaky, or what??

After they told us she was a girl, my Mom and I STILL thought it was a boy. The picture of the "three line" vagina was not at all blurry...So I know it wasn't a mistake in guessing the gender. I am not disappointed, but just in such a state of shock, I am coming off as disappointed!

The sonogram went wonderfully...I cannot believe how clear the pictures were...The baby was swinging her legs rhythmically, like you would when you sit on a bench that your feet can't reach the floor. Then she started rubbing her feet together...Followed by extending/stretching her legs out all the way. Must be a soccer gal like her Mommy is...She was opening her mouth during the whole screening, as well as hitting her left hand off her chin, as if to say "F off"..LOL

Anyway, everything seemed to be perfect. Nothing out of the orinary. She was measuring small, but they said to stick with my original due date, since it's based on the LMP, so it's more accurate. Her heartbeat was 154, also. They said she was around 11 oz. or so, but still 5 months along in gestation.

Anyway...Any of you other mommies still have that instinct that it's really a baby boy you are carrying??? How often do you see a VERY visible vagina on the screen, but then have a suprise sex change during labor??

Keep in touch, ladies!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2005, 12:47 PM   #2

Jupiters008 HB User
Re: August Mommies now expecting FOUR girls!

hi! Congrats on your baby girl!!!! I am also expecting in august --i have my ultrasound tomorrow, i cant wait~! We had one two weeks ago because my afp came back bad , but they said it was a mistake --my due date was wrong, but the little one kept his/her legs crossed the whole time! I hope this time is more revealing, maybe i can add to the girls!

Good Luck

Missy

Old 03-17-2005, 01:18 PM   #3
(female)

USPS84 HB User

Oooh! Good luck, and be sure to let us know what gender!

Old 03-17-2005, 04:18 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

HopingChris HB User

Congratulations USPS84! I actually had no feeling what so ever what my baby was. But my DH & mother knew the whole time it was a girl. Same thing with all my girls. I never had a feeling one way or the other but good old mom & DH knew the whole time. This is my 4th & last & I can't be happier.

Chris

Old 03-18-2005, 02:39 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Boo Boo HB User

USP, congrats again, l know how you must be feeling as l sooo wanted a boy!! this is my first pregnancy and l just felt like it was a boy?, my scan was not as clear as yours!! the radiographer said that she could not see its penis or any thing that would indicate it was a boy so she just put it down to a gal (which is fine as long as its healthy etc), but she kept telling me its not 100% accurate, im thinking if paying and having another scan just to confirm, dont know how to will look into it!! anyway l know on the baord they have been discussing if we can determine before conception when to have sex to get the gender we want?

Old 03-18-2005, 05:37 AM   #6

jodimarie75 HB User

Hi guys...

I found out last week I'm having a girl too!! Aug. 13th!!

jodi

Old 03-18-2005, 07:35 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

HopingChris HB User

Jodi, Congrats! That's my birthday!

Chris

Old 03-18-2005, 04:36 PM   #8
(female)

Sarahj HB User

Congrats all on their impending daughters...my ultrasound is the 29th so we'll just see what happens. I am the one person who doesn't really want to know, but EVERYONE else does so I figure why not. I am just wanting to see the baby is healthy!

Sarah J
Due Aug 17th

Old 03-18-2005, 09:43 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

kierrasmommy HB User

Congrats on all the little girls!....I was thinking this might be a boy but if you all are any clue to the August trend, maybe this is a girl after all...we go on April 8th to find out. I'm due August 27th.

Old 03-19-2005, 10:31 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

S&J HB User

Congrats everyone!
I had my 18w ultrasound yesterday and we were expecting to see twins but there was only one..apparently we lost it a few weeks ago. The one baby was doing great! Moving around..saw the arms..legs..spine..but not the sex..we don't want to find out..I would like to but we decided not to. We're calling it a "he"..it was just instinct i guess...we'll see if we're right in a few months!
"He" waved at us and a few seconds later did a big yawn! Dh and I were amazed and sooo very excited.
People ask us if we're doing ok and of course we are! It took us 3 years to conceive this healthy baby and two was a blessing but even one is a blessing!
We immediately went out and bought stuff for the baby's room..and looked at cribs..strollers..etc!
Good to see everyone is staying healthy and are happy!
talk to you all soon!
S

Last edited by S&J; 03-19-2005 at 10:32 AM.

Old 03-19-2005, 11:02 AM   #11
Veteran
(female)

Boo Boo HB User

Congrats to all and good luck

Old 03-20-2005, 06:59 AM   #12
Veteran
(female)

Boo Boo HB User

Any more news?

Old 03-22-2005, 11:23 AM   #13
(female)

USPS84 HB User

Thought the ladies who wished for a baby Boy would enjoy this story...

I went to Babies R Us, in search for some cute little infant outfits. I wasn't actually going to buy anything, I just wanted to look, to get my head back into a happy stage. I got SO upset when I was looking at the boy clothes. I was very close to tears, since I still feel I should be having a boy...But I saw it was a girl on the screen already.
So I moved on, and looked at the cute sundresses. Pinks...Purples...Yellows...Whites...and then BAM, very intense stomach pains. Extreme naseua... I couldn't tell if baby was turning upside down, or I was going to have to go to the bathroom soon, so I left. I was laughing, thinking how I was ok looking at the boy clothes for 10 minutes...And then I got very ill as soon as I checked out the girl clothes.
In the back of my mind, I was wishing it was the baby telling me not to buy the dress, because he is really a boy!!!

This is so terrible..It's been almost a week since the scan, and I STILL cannot really believe it's a baby girl I am carrying! My intuition is just too strong to believe it! But I honestly swear, I will be grateful, as long as she is healthy!

Old 03-22-2005, 12:25 PM   #14
Veteran
(female)

Boo Boo HB User

USP ,,l sooo know what you are going through, l keep trying to say im ok with it maybe being a girl, but l really like boys clothes too. I was in mother care on Saturday with my dh, a little girl who was about 6 months kept looking at me and my bump like she knew something. It was weird, then on the day of my scan all l could see in the waiting room was little girls in pink with thier mothers, l felt kind of sick ! I mentioned that to my husband who agreed... Then l went to Tesco to get milk and guess what l bumped into a baby girl so very pretty in pink lol! Today l saw 2 beautiful twin boys who were about 8/9 months and although l did not know them one of them came up to me so l would pick him up and then wouldnt go back to he's mother!! they were sooo gorgous!! are we mad are what!!

Old 03-22-2005, 01:45 PM   #15

LEILANI HB User

hi usps84
congrats to you and your family i am also due in august i just made 20weeks and this is my second baby my first is only 6months and when i was pg with her i always wantd to look cute, put makeup on get my hair done all of that. But with this one i really do not care what i look like as far as putting makeup on an getting my hair done so i am hoping this is a boy thats what we really want but if not then i still will be happy i get my next ultra sound on 4-5-2005 hope to find out the sex..

Closed Thread