It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2005, 06:10 PM   #1
Inactive

mommaboyz HB User
may mommas **13** (getting closer)

SIZE=2]May~6 tulipdawn(Sarah)(boy),Packerfan4ever
May 8th~~Carrie- (boy)
May 11th - tmarsh, Alleyne ( girl)
May 14~ CUtigress (girl),Ducki (boy)

May~18 Holly-Lynn (boy)
MAY 22~Jenn.e
May 23~thomps11 (dawn)(surprise sex), Zazzaz

May 25~ Emily'smamma (boy)
May~26~twotulips (sarah)
May 30~~ Mommaboyz (girl) Bananna,Chrissi(boy) ,Jsiplon (girl)[/SIZE]

Old 03-17-2005, 09:04 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

packerfan4ever HB User
Re: may mommas **13** (getting closer)

Hey Momma! What's been going on??
Dizzygirl--thanks for the advice on our other thread. We don't owe the in-laws too much really; but enough. It's too bad I couldn't win the lottery! LOL
Hope everyone is ok--
~Alexis

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2005, 05:32 AM   #3

Alleyne HB User

Still doing great here. There are nights where everything feels so tight, not contractions or anything mind ya, like my stomach is trying to catch up to the growing baby and can't get comfortable. My hubby thinks the baby is going to come early due to the fact I am tiny... like there isn't enough of me to stretch for her.. hehe..

Had my 32 week appointment the other day and the baby's is head down. I was so worried she was still breached... but doc said her head in down there nicely and he'd be surprised if she turns later on.

Next appointment is on the 30th... this whole every 2 week thing is nice, but then again is makes me realize just how close we are to having the baby. And we really aren't even ready... going to have to take a week off work or something to get everything situated... still haven't been to the hospital to pre-register.. eek!

Old 03-18-2005, 11:05 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

jenn.e HB User

Hi again,
So I was thinking yesterday, Im glad my dh doesnt say stupid things like some dh's do. Then it happened. We were telling jokes last night and my idiot husband told a baby joke. It wasn't perverted or anything but it was just mean. I have never heard anything like that out of his mouth before. Well I was pi$$ed and he slept on the couch. I woke up at 6 this morning and started crying thinking about it. I know, so sensitive. Grr!!!
Just venting.
Jen

Old 03-19-2005, 08:07 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Frynd1 HB User

Worst joke I ever heard from a man had to come from my brother-in-law. He was talking to my sister about going to my college's block party and my sister said, "I'll still be pregnant when they have the party." and my brother-in-law said, "man, that little ***** is ruining my life already." It was ment to be a joke...not funny at all

Old 03-19-2005, 09:19 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

packerfan4ever HB User

Hello everyone! I just had my best friend's baby shower today. It was SO BEAUTIFUL! She had so many nice gifts!
Well about the "jokes." My ex hub and I were going to Florida. I was preggo and pretty HUGE with our dd. He said something like "gee-with all the weight you've gained people are going to think a whale washed ashore!" Nice, huh? He was always so supportive! LOL
Not too much has been happening, I just feel really crampy and lots of pressure. 3-6 more weeks! (for me to get to 37 weeks and then the due date.) No offense-but I hope I can be an April mommy! LOL
We'll talk soon!
Love,
Alexis

Last edited by packerfan4ever; 03-20-2005 at 06:08 AM.

Old 03-20-2005, 01:56 PM   #7

CUtigress HB User

Well hi there ladies. I haven't been as active on here lately, just so caught up with getting things done at home, and trying to train the other folks in my office on what to do when I'm gone for 3 months... DH and I spent all yesterday in the baby's room. We hung the border around the room (Finding Nemo), washed all the clothes/blankets/sheets/towels (3 loads worth!), put everything up. I hit 32 weeks yesterday and it really hit us that we needed to get moving! I have three days off next week (DH is off all week) for Easter and we'll get the last of the stuff ready. Had fun playing with the Diaper Genie yesterday, I THINK we have it down. LOL
Like several of you, I'm definitely having trouble sleeping now. I just can't get comfortable, my dreams are so WEIRD and waking me up (the other night I dreamt I had 9 babies inside me like I was a darn cat or something LOL), and then having to get up to go to the bathroom what seems like every half hour. But little Rachael is still kicking up a storm so that's keeping me content to know she's okay.
My next appt's tomorrow, DH and I have tons of questions this time so I bet we're going to be upsetting the people scheduled after us. LOL Just want to ask some more birthing questions now that we've sat through the birthing class.
BFP 09/04/04
Rachael Marie born 05/09/05

Old 03-21-2005, 02:37 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzygirl HB User

Hi Mommies- I hope you all had a great weekend. I am feeling miserable now!Last week it was a sinus infection, now I am just plain uncomfortable. I sleep maybe 4 hours a night, and I've been having a super sensitive stomach, almost like m/s is back! Have any of you felt nauseous in the last tri? Baby must be head dow, but he seems to be scratching or pulling on something down there that hurts like heck! I've been really good till this point, I just don't see 7 weeks of feeling this way!!!!!
Oh well, I'm probably just having a bad preggo day. Thanks for letting me vent, I hope you are all doing well.

Old 03-21-2005, 08:25 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

packerfan4ever HB User

NEED TO VENT....yet again! LOL
Well, my ex-hub strikes again. Not too long ago, we agreed to switch different dates around so our dd can go to different events; concerts, weddings, etc.
Because I let him have her for so many of my weekends, he compromised on letting me have her the entire Easter/Spring Break. We also switched things around so I could have her for my SIL's wedding in October. (well, it has since been changed to May of '06.)
Over Spring Break my dd has dance practice. Mind you, I am NOT ALLOWED to be involved in THEIR things thru the school year. (according to them-"we don't involved ourselves in her summer activities you enroll her in!") He told me she NEEDED to be there at the practices during break, and I said that was fine. I initially agreed that him and his wife could pick her up and take her those nights she needed to go. But the more I thought about it, I wanted to take her in case I couldn't be at her recital which happens to fall on my due date. So, I told my ex that I would take her at least one of the nights to show my support. "NO! You can't! We had an agreement!" And to make a long story short, he says "you can forget everything else we agreed upon since you like to change your mind about everything!" LUCKILY my SIL changed the date of her wedding, otherwise my dd wouldn't be in it. My dd isn't going to a concert she was dying to go to, my baby shower, or a musical. (and some of those things are what HE wanted some of my weekends for) All because we are NOW sticking to the court papers. (when it's convenient to screw me and make me look like an *** to my dd) But yet there were things HE wanted that we had agreed to previously that would go around the papers. Nice! This happened last week when he told me I was NOT going to an appointment for her ADHD--that I am supposed to make my own appointment and see the doc BY MYSELF. When I told him I was going REGARDLESS of what he says, he told me, "I am cancelling it!" I feel so bad for my dd. What can I do?! I can't win regardless of what I do for her! I KNOW she will see what kind of people her dad and step-mom are someday; but in the meantime she will be so angry and more than likely HATE ME. "See what your mom did again?!"
I can't wait til this pregnancy is over so I can stop hurting the baby with all of this stress. (and go on my meds! LOL) And to top it off my DH was acting like a jerk tonight too. Oh well....
thanks for letting me vent!
~Alexis

Old 03-22-2005, 05:19 AM   #10
(female)

tmarsh HB User

Alexis ~ I'm so sorry to hear about your ex. He sounds like a real @$$hole! I just hope he's not telling your daughter that you don't want to spend time with her, when you obviously do. The only thing I can suggest is that during the times you talk to your daughter, tell her how much you love her (without going into details of how much of a jerk your ex is being) and support her. I know it must be difficult for you right now, but believe me, Karma is a b@$# and it will come back to your ex one way or the other!

On a happier note, my job threw me a surprise shower on last week. I thought I was meeting friends for lunch (since I'm out of work, they told me that my shower could not be a surprise and it would be on 4/8). But, it was really nice and I got a lot of nice things. I still don't know when my real shower is, but I guess I'll find out when I'm supposed to know. My dh's work shower is 4/15, but he doesn't know about it. I'm going to go up there for that.

Well, we moved in this weekend. That was hectic. Luckily we have great family and friends who helped. We still have a lot of unpacking to do, but all the stuff is here. Thank God! The baby furniture gets delivered on Friday, I can't wait. Although I won't be able to decorate until I have my shower.

Also, at my last appt, my doctor told me he may induce me at 38 weeks (which gives me a measily 5 weeks left) and will make me an April momma. But, I'm not leaving the May Momma's. Plus, it's not definite yet. He said we will see how my cervix is.

Well, I've talked enough for one morning. I hope everyone has a great day!

Old 03-22-2005, 06:30 AM   #11
Veteran
(female)

packerfan4ever HB User

tmarsh--thanks for the post. I too, believe in Karma. And like I said, I know my dd will realize everything in the end; but in the meantime I have to be hated. They DO tell her I don't want to spend time with her. They HAVE told her that I "give up" in court because I have my younger DD and now this baby coming. (But they leave out who keeps taking me to court and how I HAD to give up once before because of lack of money!) I wrote her a letter awhile back explaining how much I loved her and how I NEVER would've given her up. I guess it makes me sick knowing my ex is adopted and he keeps trying to take the mother out of the picture completely. This is all going to make things harder on me when the new baby is here. (my dd's attitude towards me, fighting with my ex.) ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!!
Sounds like you had a nice shower--that was SO NICE of them to do that for you! And you even have more showers planned? WOW!! You're going to get TONS of stuff! And congrats on finally moving into your house! I can't wait until we can get the baby's room done. (it might be when he's 3----HA) And induced at 38 weeks? AWESOME! And you'd better not leave us for those April moms!!! LOL I too am hoping I go into labor when I am considered to term. That would be NICE to go the 3rd or 4th weekend of April! (thus the reason I keep saying I am 3-6 weeks away from delivery!)
Off I go to laundry land
~Alexis
Well, have a good one ladies. Hope everyone is ok!!!

Last edited by packerfan4ever; 03-22-2005 at 06:32 AM.

Old 03-22-2005, 08:39 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

packerfan4ever HB User

Hello everyone. No one has posted, so I am sure it's because I have been giving everyone enough to read! LOL
I think I am a magnet for stupid men. I don't know if you all remember me talking about my DH's settlement and how he was going to get a new truck, and then we were going to fix up the basement. (BUT he was worried about paying my SIL and MIL back for different loans they made us)
Well, I found out the other day that he is planning on getting an ATV--a BRAND new one. So, I have NO IDEA how we are going to fix up the basement, which means no baby room upstairs. I knew something was going on with his "plans" when he said we would "cut corners" in the basement and not put in a ceiling right away! I am positive that he said that so he can get his STUPID ATV! What about paying his family back?! And to top it all off, I get a letter from my oldest dd about this whole situation regarding her dad and all the time he screwed us on. I am going crazy girls. I think I am going to have a nervous breakdown! And I am NOT kidding. I really hope my doc can do something about this before I end up hurting the baby from all of this stress. I KNOW she won't put me on anything until AFTER the baby is born; so hopefully I can convince her to induce me early. I can't go on like this.
Thanks again for letting me vent....and I am sorry if I am driving you all nuts with all of my drama. You sure can tell I am a country singer!

Old 03-23-2005, 10:58 AM   #13
Senior Veteran

jenn.e HB User

Alexis- I am sorry to hear about your problems. That is frustrating. Can you just put your foot down with your husband or is he not that type. My dh and I are still newlyweds so he is pretty good at behaving. If he gets an ATV he will be gone all of his free time and who will be with you and baby? About your daughter, it sounds like the two of you need a quality day together to clear things up and chit chat. I hope things get better for you. You sound like you have tough skin. Just dont forget about your self and try to do things that you enjoy.
Jen

Old 03-23-2005, 12:47 PM   #14
(female)

annawestern HB User

hi there! i am a new member and i am due on May 19th.. alleyne i also get the tight feelings around my stomach, and i can't remember when last i had a good nights rest. Do you try to only sleep on your left side like the books and everyone says you should do? It is so hard for me to stay put with heart burn and indigestion going on all through the night. My baby's head is down as well. I feel her moving around all the time though ..and the kicks in my ribs!! OUCH!! anyone feeling that as well?
looking forward to your replies.
anna

Old 03-23-2005, 07:50 PM   #15
Veteran
(female)

packerfan4ever HB User

Welcome Anna! Just so you are aware; all the May mommas sure have quieted down a bit--we used to have about 8 posts a night; and now it's usually my dramas that are posted on here! LOL
In regards to your post; I have tried everything to get comfy at night. the laying on the side, pillows EVERYWHERE! Taking Unisom, and that is helping SOME....I usually can fall asleep ok; it's getting back to sleep after one of the many midnight peeings! And yes--little Joey is kicking me All over the place...especially the ribs! (and I agree---OUCH!)
Jenn-thanks for your post. I am TRYING to do things that I enjoy; it's just hard. I think my depression is getting the best of me. And I WILL sit and chat with my dd. She actually has a counseling appointment coming up and I plan on talking about this with her and the shrink. I figure that would be the perfect place. I feel bad about this whole thing.
Well, I hope everyone else is good. IT'S TOO QUIET!!!!!
We'll talk soon!
~Alexis

Closed Thread