It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2005, 01:40 AM   #1
(female)

Songbirder HB User
any1 got pregnant without ejaculation (in or near)?!?

hi-i'm due my period today, but I don't think that I'm going to get it. I have much increased vaginal mucus-much more than normal at this time of my cycle (not like ovulation mucus- more watery). I have taken 3 pregnancy tests-all negative. I know that they are only meant to be accurate from the day your period is due, but as I have a longer cycle (32 days), I figured that something should show from the estimated time of implantation (day 26 approx). I did have slight bleeding - unlike my period - for 2-3 days, approx 10 days post ovulation. Does this sound like pregnancy?? My husband has not ejactulated inside me, and as far as we are aware no "pre-***" either, although we did have sex without using a condom. If anyone could recall their signs and symptoms of very early pregnancy that would be great.

Last edited by Songbirder; 03-18-2005 at 04:52 AM.

Old 03-18-2005, 03:36 AM   #2
(female)

Songbirder HB User
Re: Signs and Symptoms of Early Pregnancy

hey guys! please help!!just wanting to know if anyone had changes in cervical mucus at a very early stage, or any other tell-tale signs!!!would be really appreciated!scared--not a good time to get pregnant!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2005, 03:39 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

zekat HB User

Honestly, the only symptom I had was that my period was late.

Old 03-18-2005, 03:42 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Spanish HB User

Hi Songbirder

I'm afraid I can't remember what my discharge was like when I first conceived, but if your husband hasn't ejaculated inside you then the chances of being pregnant are really very slim.

Spanish

Old 03-18-2005, 03:46 AM   #5
(female)

Songbirder HB User

thanks!hope you're right!

Old 03-18-2005, 04:07 AM   #6
(female)

Songbirder HB User

I think that I'm stressing so much at this stage that even if I were to get my period...I won't!!

Last edited by Songbirder; 03-21-2005 at 02:45 AM.

Old 03-18-2005, 06:53 AM   #7
(female)

Jenmak HB User

if u'v ovualted already, stress is not going to delay your period. (thats what i've read). I also read that some people get spotting discharge during the time they are expecting their period if they are pregnant. thats what happened to my friend.

Old 03-20-2005, 01:20 AM   #8
(female)

Songbirder HB User

Well, took a pregnancy test yesterday- and still negative! Although... still no sign of my period! It has been almost a week since that "implantation bleeding", so I would presume that hCG would be apparent, at this stage when testing(?)anyone else in the same boat???

Old 03-20-2005, 08:34 PM   #9
(female)

GorgeouslyJealo HB User

I feel a little weird too. I usually have a problem with lubrication, but it seems like I have a whole lot right now. Even my boyfriend noticed it. Plus my breasts are really tender...like if you look at them they hurt. Kinda like needles poking my nipples. They feel fuller and kinda lumpy too. Took at test but it's like 630pm in the evening here in Hawaii. Should I take another in the morining? I went to pregnancy week by week and it said my conception would be around the 12th. Isnt it too soon to be showing signs. They baby would only be 16 cells right?

Old 03-21-2005, 01:03 AM   #10
(female)

Songbirder HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorgeouslyJealo
I feel a little weird too. I usually have a problem with lubrication, but it seems like I have a whole lot right now. Even my boyfriend noticed it. Plus my breasts are really tender...like if you look at them they hurt. Kinda like needles poking my nipples. They feel fuller and kinda lumpy too. Took at test but it's like 630pm in the evening here in Hawaii. Should I take another in the morining? I went to pregnancy week by week and it said my conception would be around the 12th. Isnt it too soon to be showing signs. They baby would only be 16 cells right?
tender breasts are meant to be one of the earliest signs of pregnancy, but many people complain of this as a sign of pms also, so I don't think that THAT is definitive. I have no tenderness myself.
Excess lubrication at the end of your period COULD indicate that there is still quite a high level of progesterone in your system, which COULD be a sign of pregnancy. The corpus luteum, which is responsible for progesterone, does not degenerate if fertilisation has taken place. Pregnancy tests are supposed to be most accurate in the morning, so I suppose it'd be no harm to take another.
Count forward about 10 days from your day of ovulation. At this stage a fertilised egg should definitely have implanted in your womb, and a test should be positive, as hCG starts to be released from the time of implantation.

However, for me...still no period!!!

Old 03-21-2005, 11:44 AM   #11
(female)

GorgeouslyJealo HB User

I think I'll just wait it out some more and watch what I put into my body...just in case.

Old 03-21-2005, 03:36 PM   #12
(female)

mcgregorb HB User

Songbirder & Gorgeouslyjealo
I feel I'm in the same boat as you .... I'm usually very regular with a 28-30 day cyle, & I was supposed to get AF last Thurs/Friday. It's Monday, & still no sign. I do have tender breasts & have been feeling very slight nausea, but I just took a pregnancy test and it was Neg.
Perhaps all the stress is just delaying AF?? The thing is, I DO want to get pregnant, so the NEG. result was a disappointment. I suppose I shall just have to wait it out.

Old 03-21-2005, 04:07 PM   #13
Veteran
(female)

MissChicopea HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbirder
Well, took a pregnancy test yesterday- and still negative! Although... still no sign of my period! It has been almost a week since that "implantation bleeding", so I would presume that hCG would be apparent, at this stage when testing(?)anyone else in the same boat???
Could it be possible that the "implantation bleeding" was your period, but a little off? Sometimes periods get out of whack.

Old 03-22-2005, 03:27 AM   #14
(female)

Songbirder HB User

I don't think so! was very, very light, intermittent-type flow for ~2-3 days. It was light red in colour, not pink-brown as others might say though. Day 36 now, no period still! But...no signs and symptoms of pregnancy! I hate the waiting game- might test again...keep ya posted!

Last edited by Songbirder; 03-22-2005 at 03:30 AM.

Old 03-23-2005, 03:12 AM   #15
(female)

Songbirder HB User
Lightbulb Re: Signs and Symptoms of Early Pregnancy

day 37...no period! in the last few days, I feel as though cervical/ vaginal mucus has dried up though. I would always relate that to an impending period! god, this is stressful! I didn't test yesterday in the end- will today if no show!

Closed Thread