It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2005, 07:50 PM   #1
(female)

jhodge02 HB User
Am I pregnant

My last normal period was in december. My periods in January and February only lasted 2-3 days they normally last about 5 days. My period was due on March 15 and i havent started yet. for the past month I have been having really bad heartburn, bloating, burping, and gas. The last time I had sex was on dec 29th. I havent taken a test yet but could i be pregnant?

Old 03-20-2005, 06:02 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

packerfan4ever HB User
Re: Am I pregnant

Of course you could be pregnant...it sounds like from your post that you know how your periods "operate." I would take a test, or get into the doc. The other possibility is that you might have something going on with your menstrual cycle. Good luck--keep us posted....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-20-2005, 05:12 PM   #3
(female)

confused226 HB User

hey...i think its a big possibility that youre pregnant...the reason your period hasnt showed for this month could be because february was your last period...some women have their periods throughout their pregnancies making it hard to believe theyre pregnant...some women recieve 2 or 3 more periods and none until the baby arrives...if you concieved in december then youre about a little over 3 months...if you dont feel any symptoms dont automatically think youre not pregnant because some women dont feel anything at all...my best friends mother has 3 kids...with all 3 pregnancies she had no symptoms no signs and her period througout her pregnancy...she found out she was pregnant each time from doctor visits...i dont think you should waste any time because if you are then your baby needs prenatal care and you need some care too...im not sure but if you go to the doctor and you take a blood test or a urine test and they both say negative the doctor might want you to have a sonogram done...i dunno if they do that though...goodluck and keep us posted

*~Chrissy~*

Old 03-20-2005, 07:31 PM   #4
(female)

jhodge02 HB User
Question Re: Am I pregnant

Thank you all for your help. Right now i am extremely bloated and i keep feeling what feels like a jackrabbit lightly kicking the inside of my stomach always in a different place. i started spotting today very lightly but it only lasted about an hour i am getting a test on friday so hopefully i will find out something. also in case i am pregnant do you think it is ok to take ibuprophen i get massive headaches and need to know if it is safe.

Old 03-20-2005, 08:21 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

siren1024 HB User

I was told by two different docs in two different pregnancies that Ibuprofen is safe for the first 20 weeks of pregnancy. I took it because of back problems. You shouldn't take it after 5 months though, because it could cause some problems with the baby.
DD born 3/24/2005

Closed Thread