It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2005, 01:50 PM   #1
(female)

Angela3 HB User
This is my third c-section. Any advice?

Mt hubby says "you'll be fine", like he knows what the heck hes talking about. Anyway, We have a 7 day cruise coming up, I would have to fly at 34 weeks and 36 weeks. Both a three hour flight.... He keeps insisting there wont be a problem, I cant deliver vaginally as my pelvis is too small, hence this is my third c-section. Any adice?

Last edited by moderator2; 03-20-2005 at 01:55 PM. Reason: please read the posting rules

Old 03-20-2005, 04:47 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

HopingChris HB User
Re: This is my third c-section - any advice?

I have had 3 c-sections & one of the main things my doctor told me was no traveling far away from home just incase I was to go into labor (which I never have but there always could be a 1st). I always needed to be near enough to the hospital to get there & call my doctor so he could perform the c-section. Same thing with this c-section (4th), he has already advised me at only 20 weeks not to travel far away. Not saying for you to not go but that's just what my doctor told me. You should talk to your doctor about it.

Chris

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-20-2005, 08:08 PM   #3
(female)

ryantiques HB User
Re: This is my third c-section - any advice?

I agree with Chris, I'm going on my third section but have had the scar utelized for surgery two other times for Endometrioma tumors on the abdominal muscles and such. So this is really like my fifth section.

I'm 31 weeks and having complications but it was my understanding airlines wouldn't even take pregnant woman aboard that late in pregnancy and if so I imagin it would be with a doctors note only.

Tell hubby his "don't worry about it" comments don't fly this late in the game. If I were you I would definitely talk to your Dr and vacation either closer to home or on the ground.

Wish you the best.
Jessica

Closed Thread