It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2005, 07:02 PM   #1
(female)

confused226 HB User
Help is appreciated

tahoma

Hey girls!
First I'd like to say CONGRADULATIONS!!! to all who's pregnant and BABY DUST!!! to all who's TTC. I wish you all the best of luck!

The reason I'm writing is because I need some answers. The first thing I should say is I'm not in the best of health. I just got news from my doctor that they've found too many white blood cells in my urine which I know is quite normal for women but the thing they're concerned about is that it might have to do with my kidney. My mother is on the verge of kidney failure and she has kidney stones. The doctor told me that's what I might have, so tomorrow I'm going in for a sonogram to find out what's the story. Not only this, but when I was 12 I had to go for MRI's and XRays and sonograms, the whole nine, because I had ovarian pain. The only two things they found wrong at that time was one ovary is larger than the other and I have a tipped uterus. A year later I had found out I have Scoliosis. That's all on my health.

Last year I had a miscarriage. I was 5 weeks pregnant. I had all the symptoms and I didn't even need to take a test. I wasn't even sure if I was late on my period because I'm irregular so I never know when to expect it. I just knew I miscarried because I was out shopping with my mother and her friend when all of a sudden I started getting bad lower back pains and sharp pains in my uterus and ovaries. When I got home I went to use the bathroom and I was bleeding as if I got shot *Sorry*. The bleeding went on for 7 days which never happens when I get my period. It varies between 4 to 5 days. When I wiped there was a lot of white stuff mixed with a lot of blood. No, I didn't go to the hospital or my doctor to get cleaned out because I was too depressed to even get out of bed... *mistake?*.

Now, I think I may be pregnant. My last period was February 26th *my birthday, how ironic...* and it lasted until March 4th. On March 5th me and my Fiance had unprotected sex *TTC*, and he finished inside of me. We didn't have sex until the next weekend which was March 11th, March 12th and March 13th. The reason I'm so confused is because during those 3 days, even on March 14th, I had a lot of discharge. Sounds nasty but I even felt it and it was sticky and stretchy. I hear that's how ovulation feels but the weird thing is, before I had sex on that weekend I was getting pregnancy symptoms after March 5th...which means if I'm pregnant then I'm pregnant from March 5th but then why did I ovulate during the weekend? I never heard of a women ovulating while being pregnant, unless it was that stuff you get while you're pregnant? I dunno...

I mean, I have ALL the symptoms. Sore breast, bumps on my ariolas, they're larger and a little darker, I'm always hungry...I could eat a lot then 20 mins later *not even* I'll feel so hungry as if I didn't just eat but with no appetite. I'm gaining a lot of weight, I pee a lot...at first I thought it was an infection but even the doctor said I don't have an infection *which is why having too many white blood cells is weird*...when I pee a normal amount comes out each time but I run to the bathroom like almost every half hour. I don't even have to be drinking anything. I'll just feel the pressure and I can't hold it for too long. My uterus hurts and feels harder. My lower back hurts once in a while, I have cramping, I get exhausted out of no where then a boost of energy especially when I first wake up. I never wake up early until recently. I get off-balanced and kind of dizzy at times. A few times my sugar had dropped *not sure if that has anything to do with pregnancy*. I get naucaus and I'm getting the dry-heaves. I dunno if I'm even late for my period because like I said I'm irregular. It varies between 22 days to 30 something days so I never know when it's gonna come. I've never missed a period though. Sometimes I end up getting it twice a month. In the beginning of a month and then towards the ending. If I'm pregnant from March 5th then I'm a few days over a month. If I'm pregnant from the weekend *if that was ovulation* then I'm about 2 weeks. I read that if you ovulate while having unprotected sex, count 8-10 days post ovulation to see if you have any symptoms but my symptoms have gotten worse over this weekend. I dunno what to think. Like, if I'm pregnant when did it start? Is it possible to become pregnant a day after your period ends?

When we had sex on that weekend it hurted so much. He felt to see if my uterus was dropped and it seemed like it was but that happens when you're ovulating which means I couldn't be pregnant from March 5th...then why have those symptoms? They appeared out of no where. On March 16th we had sex and it hurt a little. I dunno what to think.

I guess the main things I really need to know are:
1. Could you get pregnant a day after your period ends?
2. Was that ovulation or a sign of pregnancy?
3. Will my health issues interfere with pregnancy?

I know no one here are doctors but maybe someone could help. It's a LOT to read, I know and I'm sorry.
Thanks for taking the time out to read this. I'll be shocked to know anyone did since it's so long lol.

Thanks!

*~Chrissy~*

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-20-2005, 07:38 PM   #2
(female)

taberlan HB User
Re: Help is appreciated

I don't know the answer to all that...lol... but I do know you can get preg. the day after your period. with my son I stopped on the 3rd. of july and had sex on the 4th. the only time I had unprotected sex that month and I now have a son...lol....But I know he was concieved the day after......

Old 03-20-2005, 08:06 PM   #3
(female)

confused226 HB User

congradulations...thanks anyways...i hope someone can help me....

*~Chrissy~*

Old 03-21-2005, 06:48 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User

If you are having symptoms, you should take a pregnancy test to confirm. Like the other poster indicated, if you have irregular periods, you could have been ovulating just after your period. I would probably buy 2 tests just in case you did get pregnant the following weekend and it is too early. Let us know.

Old 03-21-2005, 08:20 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

2fst HB User

I really was not sure when I conceived but my DH and I had unprotected sex on like day 3 of my period and I am not too sure if it was then that I concieved but I have a good feeling it might have been. I also have very messed up cycles as to my period and when I ovulate. Another thing I do know is that sperm can live for about a week or so inside of your body. Doubt that relates but just something to think about.

Closed Thread