It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2005, 05:25 PM   #1

shortformofjane HB User
29 weeks and having lower abdominal cramps

Does anyone know if this is normal? i woke up this morning feeling like i had menstral cramps..they arnt very painful just a dull achey feeling. I took a nap and felt better after but now i still have the pain in my lower abdominal. Im in my 7th month, just worried this could be early sign of labor??

Old 03-21-2005, 05:46 PM   #2
(female)

Im_Robyn HB User
Re: 29 weeks and having lower abdominal cramps

I called my doctor complaining about having menstral like cramps and I was always told that it was normal it was the feeling of my stomach stretching or the way the baby was sitting and if it got worst to call him up again.

So I guess either you can be a paranoid pregnant worman like me and call your doctor just to make sure or just wait and see if it gets worst.
Hope you feel better.
Robyn

Last edited by Im_Robyn; 03-21-2005 at 05:47 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2005, 08:11 PM   #3

Imy HB User

Robyn I woke up early with the SAME exact sensation. Although I feel like its been forever since I had my period thats exactly what it felt like. I had to get up and then I went to the bathroom to see if theer was any bleeding, thank god no.
I have an appointment tommorow so I will mention that to my doctor.

I attempted to go back to sleep, and when I woke up it was gone. It sort of freaked me out becuase it really did not feel like it was stomach problems due to bad food or diarrhea or anything.

I'm sure my doctor will say its no biggie....(I gues since the cramping did not last so long)

Old 03-21-2005, 09:34 PM   #4
(female)

Im_Robyn HB User

Imy since it went away and didnt get any worst I'm sure it was nothing to worry about. But since you are going to the doctor it never hurts to ask about it.
And depending on how far along you are it could also be false labor which can definetly be freaky but it is also nothing to worry about and totally normal.
I hope all goes well at your appoinment tommorow and your doctor puts your mind at ease.
Robyn

Closed Thread