It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2005, 05:28 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Frynd1 HB User
Did you feel sick close to labor?

For the past month, I have been feeling waves of nausia. They are intense and last anywhere from thirty seconds to five minutes. I am thirty-four weeks and never had morning sickness before. Is it possible that this is morning sickness, or could it be my body showing an early sign of labor? I didn't have these feelings until 2-4 weeks ago and was wondering if anyone else in their third tri was starting to feel sick and if it's your body's way of preparing for labor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2005, 05:55 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzygirl HB User
Re: Did you feel sick close to labor?

For the last few weeks, I have felt the same, and I asked all of my friends if their morning sickness came back too!! I thought I was crazy, but I feel it in the morning, and sometime i'll be eating something, and all of a sudden I have to spit it out, because I feel so nauseous. I think that it's just hormones going crazy again, because I feel okay otherwise.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2005, 06:01 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

InDueTime05 HB User

I've heard that in the third trimester it's like your first trimester. With my son I was this happy little pregnant woman never sick nothing just some aches and pains but wow this time around my first trimester was HORRIBLE. I'm almost in my 8th month will be next week (32 weeks on Wed) and so far my only complaint is the pain down there and the pain in my leg. Sometimes I get pains in my stomach but I think it's braxton hicks. So I hope I dont get morning or ALL day sickness but nothing in this pregnancy surprises me anymore lol. I hope you feel better and remember REST when you need to anything you are doing will be there when you get up!!

Old 04-10-2005, 09:29 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Frynd1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDueTime05
I've heard that in the third trimester it's like your first trimester.
I read that too and can say (from personal experience) that it's true. The fatigue has definately come back. I usually sleep 10-15 hours a night. I didn't have any morning sickness in my first tri though. There were only one or two instances were I felt as if I were going to vomit, except I never did.

Old 04-11-2005, 04:14 AM   #5
Inactive

off kilter HB User

With all of mine a few days before I felt stomach sick and had the runs. I heard for some women it can be natures way of empting your system to prepare for labor.

Old 04-11-2005, 05:14 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Frynd1 HB User

You know what? I jinxed myself by starting this thread because it got worse last night. I was up for two miserable hours with the strongest urge to vomit. I ended up losing all my body water through diarrhea though. Lying on my side didn't help. I ended up going to bed craddling my bucket. I never felt this way in my first trimester. I had absolutely no morning sickness. My intuition is making me suspicious...

Closed Thread