It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2005, 01:24 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User
Any other newly expectant, January 06 moms?

Thought I would see if anyone else is due around the same time. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I have a DS who is 10 months (so if all goes well they will be 19 months apart) and I had a miscarriage in Dec 2004, so I am still nervous about this pregnancy.
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Old 05-09-2005, 02:14 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

im1here HB User
Re: Any other newly expectant, January 06 moms?

YES!!!
If I calculate correctly, I will be due 1/5/06-I'll be seeing my OBGYN at the end of this week. I too have a DS, 2 years old...and I too had a m/c recently (february) so I'm pretty terrified as well.
How are you feeling? Any different from the other 2 pregnancies? I was crampy at first which scared the daylights out of me...but mostly I get tired early at night, I'm hungrier than usual, and recently have been noticing my breasts swelling and getting tender.
I barely had symptoms my first pg w/my son. The second I was just unusually hungry-
I m/c'd at 7 weeks. I hope this one is like the first time...no morning sickness!!! I hate throwing up.

Nice to meet you!
Jenn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-09-2005, 03:50 PM   #3
(female)

jessicap3 HB User

Hi I am also expecting number 3. My due date is Dec. 29th 2005 but it could be Jan. because the time frame is so close. I have two children both girls. My oldest is 5 years and I also have a daughter who is 2 years with DS. I am nervous about having # 3 because of my chances of having another baby with health problems. The DS does not bother me so much but the potential health conditions scare me. This pregnancy so far for me is rough. With both of my girls I had really no m/s. I am having m/s and lots of headaches. I guess maybe with my other two I got lucky?

Jessica

Old 05-09-2005, 05:04 PM   #4
(female)

moonbaby121306 HB User
Smile Re: Any other newly expectant, January 06 moms?

Hey girls, I just found out Last Friday that I am pregnant and due around Jan. 13th 2006. I lost one last year and I am nervous.......I am 36 so it makes me a little bit more unsure... I will be 12 weeks on July 1st so i am holding that date in my head for now and take it day by day .. I cant wait to meet you other women.

Karen

Old 05-10-2005, 07:20 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Hi Ladies! Glad to meet you all! I was having back pain and mild cramping on left side, but I had this with pregnancy with DS, I had more symptoms with him also, cause I don't get breast tenderness with AF, but before I took HPT with him I was really sore, and it stayed that way for a while, I got larger there quickly also. I remember having to sleep in a bra for like the first trimester with him for the support. I don't have that this time, atleast not yet. I didn't have any symptoms at all with 2nd pregnancy and lost it within a week of finding out. I had morning sickness with my Dear son and was given Zantac later on to, which the Dr. said could have been what my problem was to begin with. But it was tolerable until my 2nd trimester and thats when I started throwing up, so I got something for it them, but that made me really sleepy. I have noticed I have to take my Zantac already and it helps! I am a bit tired, but thats normal, I kinda like the symptoms for a little peace of mind. I am not really hungrier than usual but I will get a sick feeling if I go to long inbetween eating something.

Karen we are simular, cause the way I figure I am due 1/15/06 and I am 35. I go to the Dr. for my first appt on June 2nd (should be 8 wks then).

Its nice to meet you all and I look forward to sharing with you with this pregnancy and yours. Take care.

Old 05-10-2005, 10:56 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

sweetea13 HB User

Hi Everyone!

I am due with my first on January 3. So excited! Just started getting the m/s. I got those sea-bands for motion sickness and they have helped sooo much. Still a little quesy but at least I can get out of bed now! My breasts are also very sore and already grown a bunch! Anyways nice to meet you all!

Holly

Old 05-11-2005, 07:51 PM   #7
(female)

Whoababy HB User
Wink Re: Any other newly expectant, January 06 moms?

Hey all,
I just found out I was pregnant yesterday night (2 positives). And took another today to confirm. So i guess i'm due in January.. I'm only in College so I'm having mixed emotions, but i'm definatly excited. Going to the doc tomorrow so I guess i'll see when the exact due date is... I'm really worried about a miscarriage and birth defects - but what expecting mother isn't? Good luck ladies

Last edited by Whoababy; 05-11-2005 at 07:53 PM.

Old 05-12-2005, 05:51 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Welcome Holly and Whoababy! Don't worry we all have those fears! Just try to stay positive.

How is everyone feeling, I am still feeling pretty good. I am looking forward to my Dr. appt, but that isn't until June 2nd. I am concerned with the additional tests and things I will encounter due to my being 35 with this pregnancy. I am hoping I enjoy this pregnancy like I did my first with my DS, I loved being pregnant and missed it after I had him, although having him here to love on is REALLY GREAT, I like being able to feel him move and have him with me all the time. Sounds silly, I know. I should be 5 weeks today.

Old 05-14-2005, 04:14 PM   #9

daisy1046 HB User

I am due on 1/16/05. I have not seen my ob yet but I saw my fertilty doctor who said on the day my period was due that my hcg was 237 and my prog 29.1. I had a miscarriage in january and I am real scared. I am having ocass cramping no bleeding but I am not sure if that is normal.. Good luck to all

Old 05-15-2005, 10:06 PM   #10

RSDBLUES HB User

Hello all, I am pregnant with my first I found out on May 8th (mothers day) kind of ironic right. I am due on Jan 1st 06. I am 7 wks now and have the sore swollen breasts and the ms but it is more nausia than vomiting. I am so so so excited but very worried about a mc, I have been told that having the ms and other signs is very good, it means that your body is doing what it is supposed to,and not to worry but I cant help it as I had 2 mc's over 5 yrs ago, during both of those pregnancys I had no signs of ms or sore breasts does very unlike this one (it feels like I have a heard of elephants stomping on my chest) anyone know when I can stop worring and enjoy this pregnancy. Thanks

Last edited by RSDBLUES; 05-15-2005 at 10:06 PM.

Old 05-16-2005, 04:24 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

zekat HB User

Hi girls. My due date, like im1here's, is 01/05/06! I've already seen my OB two times since I became pregnant directly after a m/c with no cycle in between. At my last appointment, we measured 6 weeks and could see a heart-beat which was very cool. My doctor is monitoring me though as my HCG levels are pretty high. I'm cautiously VERY optimistic. I worried a lot with my last pregnancy (which did result in m/c), but have decided this time that "it is what it is". AT this point in the journey there is nothing I can do to change things. My job is to take care of my body and allow nature to run it's course. I worried myself sick before and it didn't change a thing so this time I want to enjoy it!

Good luck to you all and I look forward to getting to know you over the next 8 months

Old 05-17-2005, 09:17 AM   #12
(female)

newmommy1 HB User

i found out on 5/16 my expected due date is Jan. 5th 06. this is *our* first child together & we are very excited
Im not too happy about the dizziness, or the tiredness, or the throwing up, or the constant pain in my stomach haha. but other then that, im glad.
i havent had any other kids, so i know this is gonna be hard, but i have a lot of people behind me & ppl that will help me out, so that makes me feel a lot better.
my friend who had her 1st baby @ 19. shes doing fine, and her daughter couldnt be anymore beautiful, so to all those young moms. we can do it. good luck 2 you all!

Old 05-18-2005, 05:50 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

still in shock but over the moon with delight, today test was positive meaning edd is 25th of jan 2006.

Old 05-18-2005, 08:26 AM   #14
Veteran
(female)

im1here HB User

Good Morning Lady's!!!
How are we all doing today? My OB appt was changed to tomorrow, so still no for sure due date...but I'm pretty sure 1/5 is gonna be right. We'll see!!!

Jenn

Old 05-18-2005, 01:00 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Wow, there is a bunch of us? How is everyone feeling? I still have 2wks and 1 day until my first appointment. I am feeling pretty good, I am having a bit of back pain, but that doesn't have to be related to the pregnancy. I should turn 6 wks tomorrow. Has everyone started telling people? I have told My immediate family and some close friends so far. I was kinda waiting until I was further along before I make if common knowledge.

Closed Thread