It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2005, 06:13 PM   #1
Inactive

mommaboyz HB User
Evening Promrose didnt work :(

Well Ive been doing the oil to see if it would help me any. faithfully for a week now. NOTHING I went to the doctors today and shes so high they cant even strip my membranes. And Ive made no progress at all. It doesnt look like shes ready to come out now I guess. How disapointing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-09-2005, 07:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Frynd1 HB User
Re: Evening Promrose didnt work :(

When is your due date again? Your lil girl isn't expected for another couple weeks, right? Keep working on it. Try walking too. I know it's uncomfortable, but if you go someplace (like to the grocery store) you'll hardly notice how much walking you're actually getting in.

Well cross your fingers for me cause I need to make progress too

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-09-2005, 09:22 PM   #3
Inactive

mommaboyz HB User

I will Lynn im only 37 weeks today so im not overdue or anything but like you I wanna get it over with . Nadyjo~~~ My midwife forbid me to use the cohosh says it can kill you and or the baby. So Im afraid to take that one. But I will keep using the oil I guess. I just thought after a week I would see some progress from it.

Old 05-10-2005, 11:01 AM   #4

Alleyne HB User

About 2 hours before my water broke... I opened up my computer and throughly cleaned it out with compressed air... Oh was it bad... the dust was so thick, yuck.. so bad that I am surprised it was still working. So maybe rolling around on the floor and bending over, making sure I was blowing out all the dust and such helped me go into labor.

So perhaps cleaning the insides of your computer on the floor will help you too.

Closed Thread