It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2005, 03:30 PM   #1
(female)

Ladybandit08 HB User
Low Abdomen Pain

Hi all!,
I am 26 weeks pregnant, and experiencing some lower abdomnal pain, really low, like in my pubic bone area on my right side , after i would use the restroom it would go away, but now it seems to be sticking around--it hurts when i walk the most and the baby is kicking and punching the same spot that hurts...i just had an ultrasound yesterday and they said everything looked great...anyone experience this?

Thanks!

Old 05-10-2005, 05:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User
Re: Low Abdomen Pain

Yes, I get bad pelvic pain, and it is totally normal. I know it stinks, but it happens. good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2005, 09:12 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

I had that too, and I went to the dr about it today, and I have an infection, he said that can make you have pains like that, and then when you go to the bathroom it goes away, cause it takes the pressure off of you. You should probably call them and ask. Just to be sure.

Old 05-10-2005, 09:43 PM   #4
(female)

Ladybandit08 HB User

thanks for the advice ladies, its really hurting now, not even going away after i go to the bathroom--was it a UTI? or something else? Im kinda scared, i will call first thing in the morning.
thank you
hope you feel better

Old 05-10-2005, 10:28 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

What I had? Not a UTI, somethign like a yeast infection, he didnt' go into specifics, just an infection in that area. My pain went away after I went to the bathroom, but I still had a burny itchy feelign in there, sort of like a yeast infection, but a slight bit diff. It's really very common for pregnant women to have them, he was actually suprised I had made it this far without one, and so was I. I got some antibiotics, drank a lot of water, and am already feeling better. The infection itself won't hurt hte baby, but it can make you go into early labor, IF it isn't treated, but if they treat it you should be fine!
And it may just be where the baby is layng, it's always hard to tell if the pain someone is describing is the same pain you are having, you know? Let us know!
Good luck!

Old 05-11-2005, 08:00 AM   #6
(female)

Di12779 HB User

I have had pains like that, the type that go through your pelvic bone and even into your inner thighs. All normal I am told. It is just more round ligament streching. My doctor said if it gets to bad they have a prenatal cradle that they helps take some of the pressure off the area. I decided to go without. sometimes a little heat helps. It's a fully place to put a heating pad, but it relieves some of the pain. A warm bath has also helped me. I knoe some people who say ice is best, but that was way to uncomfortable for me!

Old 05-15-2005, 10:03 PM   #7
(female)

Mmshelll HB User

I too have these pains at different times of the day, but most often when i have to go to the restroom ... especially in the middle of the night when my bladder is full. Sometimes hard to get out and bed and walk but goes away after I go to the bathroom. I think it is just from the pressure of a full bladder. From what I hear it is normal.

Closed Thread