It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2005, 05:00 AM   #1
(female)

Newfiegirl05 HB User
This Just Isn't Right!!!!!!

Well I wanted to get pregnant so bad,now here I am 10 weeks and not sure If i can go another day, I feel so [removed] all the time, I have a 2 year old that I basically can't take care of any more I am so sick of this, all the time dizzy all the time feeling like I wanna puke!!!!There has got to be something out there to make it go away!!!!!!!!! Besides delivery day LOL, When i look ahead and see six more months I just wanna die, I hope Im not the only one that feels this way!!!!! If so I will just go check my self into a clinic right now for depression( wow)

Any way I guess venting is the safest way to relieive some of this stress!!!!!

I hope every body is just like me LOL, (just kidding)

Take care, _ Tamara

Last edited by Moderator BAC; 05-12-2005 at 05:17 AM. Reason: If a word has to be asterisked it is not appropriate for these boards.

Old 05-12-2005, 07:06 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User
Re: This Just Isn't Right!!!!!!

Nobody likes feeling unwell, yeah i didnt feel really bad through my first trimester but i have a stomach disorder that i have had for 2 years! and i feel like rubbish 70% of the time and it wont go away as its permanent!! whereas this isnt permanent for you and when you get into the second trimester u will more than likely feel better.
So just relax and remember there are women out there who would die to be pregnant and cant so you are lucky.
You have a baby already so u know its worth it dont u and it wont last

Last edited by tallgirl1982; 05-12-2005 at 07:09 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2005, 10:37 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

Hi Tamara

I can totally relate to how you're feeling. At nearly 22 weeks pregnant I'm still puking everyday and dealing with horrid nausea. Today I've been huddled on the couch with a blinding headache, dizziness and vomiting. I was told I have Hyperemesis Gravidarum which is debilitating vomiting, nausea and dehydration. This is our first baby and we're so excited but I never thought for a moment that pregnancy would be this difficult. DH has become my caretaker (going to work everyday, cooking , cleaning, ect.) and he's always cheerful but I still feel so guilty!

I've told you all of this because I just want you to know that you're not alone. I rant about this sickness all the time on the Sept. Mommies thread. They're probably tired of hearing about it. *lol*

Always feel free to rant and vent here. It definately relieves some stress and frustration. I hope you get to feeling better very soon.

(((HUGS)))

Nicole x

Old 05-12-2005, 11:59 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

JenW67 HB User

Hi Tamara,

I know this is hard. In fact, sometimes it really stinks. Whoever said that pregnancy is a "glowing" time must have either been a liar or have been referring to the beads of sweat across our brows as we come up for air after throwing up!

I actually remember your first posts on this web site when you first found out you are preggers. You were pretty psyched. This is still the same little baby that caused you to feel so good. Only now, you feel like crap. You are not alone. There are so many ups and downs. Be kind to yourself. Set little goals each day. Who cares if the laundry is not finished? Hey, if everyone has all the important parts of their bodies covered up so as not to get arrested, then you are doing just fine!

Hang in there. Keep writing.

-Jen

Old 05-12-2005, 04:59 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

2fst HB User

Tamara, I would love to say that being pg is the best thing. But after morning sickness ends there is always something that will take its place. I am not trying to depress you more. But I had not planned on this pregnancy and I never had no desire in my life to be pg. When I just found out I was pg I was all down and out. Then came morning sickness, followed by weight gain, bloody noses, no energy, being extremmly tired, HORMONES, bust went up 2 cup sizes, back pain, etc. I have hated every minute of this being pg stuff but in the end I love that little baby in me so much. I can't wait till he gets here. I have so much getting ready for him and I pray every day he comes out okay. I don't think I ever want to be pg again. But you know what I have a feeling when he gets here, I may be tempted into doing it all over again!!!

Old 05-16-2005, 03:18 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

JenW67 HB User

Hi Tamara,

How are you feeling this weeK?

-Jen

Old 05-17-2005, 02:24 AM   #7
(female)

Newfiegirl05 HB User

Hi jenw667, I seem to be getting a little better, I was a little scarde to come on and brag!!!!!!! frightened it might come back, but yeah I think i'm coming around,

How are you feeling???

Old 05-17-2005, 04:32 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gayle0000 HB User

2fast4u...you just wrote exactly the way I feel...only difference is mine is a girl.
Gayle

Old 05-17-2005, 05:28 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

JenW67 HB User

Hi Newfie,

I am feeling well except that I never sleep more than 5 hours a night. I woke up at 3:30 today and was just awake for the day. What's funny is that I am in a pretty good mood. It will probably hit me this afternoon.

I am glad you are feeling better. Welcome to the roller coaster.

-Jen

Old 05-18-2005, 03:21 AM   #10
(female)

Newfiegirl05 HB User

hello jenw67,

how far long are you??

Old 05-18-2005, 03:39 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

JenW67 HB User

32 weeks, 4 days ( but who is counting?)

Old 05-18-2005, 03:54 AM   #12
(female)

Newfiegirl05 HB User

Wow your very lucky !!!!!So close yet so far away. I have a long road ahead of me yet!!!! I think I will make it now.

I have been takeing gravol for my m/s it helps me alot, my doctor said it was o.k, some women here think that it is wrong.What do you know about it??

_Tamara

Closed Thread