It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2005, 12:17 PM   #1
(female)

Rsnono2001 HB User
Smile First Pregnancy and Scared

Hello Everyone,

I have been searching for a message board to make friends with moms-to-be. I hope I found the right website. I'm 29 and this is my first pregnancy. I'm very excited and scared at the same time. On Saturday I'll be 7 wks and I don't feel much symptoms (yet). I'm extremely tired and I nap every chance I get. My stomach is very bloated and a little painful almost like I'm going to start my period. My breasts are swelling by the minute and very painful. Can anyone tell me what I should look for if I should (God forbid) a miscarriage. What kinds of pain or symptoms should I be looking for. I'm just so nervous and I have so many questions. Thanx for listens and any comments or advise is greatly appreciated.

Rita

Last edited by Rsnono2001; 05-12-2005 at 12:17 PM.

Old 05-12-2005, 01:52 PM   #2
(female)

donasmith HB User
Re: First Pregnancy and Scared

We sound like were in the same boat. This is actually my second pg, but my first ended in miscarriage. So, I'm doubly nervous. The symptoms that you say your having sound totally normal. I was like you, I just new I as about to start my period any time. I told my dr. and he said that was normal. I was exhausted during my first trimester as well. Just try to take it easy and TRY not to worry so much. I know it's hard (believe me), but remember that stress is not good for you or the baby. Ask all the questions your want here and don't hesitate to call your dr. - that's what he's paid for.

Congratulations=-
dona.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2005, 06:36 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

This is my first too, and I have been parnoid the whole time! I took 4 trips to the ER in the first 13 weeks because I thought something was wrong. It wasn't, just me being nuts! And now that I can feel him moving, I don't worry so much, but if he doesn't move for about thirty minutes or so, I am running to listen to him with the doppler! It is sooo normal to be paranoid!
As for miscarriage signs, bleeding, cramps, back pain. but just because you have one of those things doesn't mean you are having a miscarriage. Light pink blood is pretty common, but if you have it you should still get checked out. Cramps are common too, but if you have them with blood, you defiently should go!
But your symptoms sound normal!
Good Luck!

Old 05-13-2005, 06:50 AM   #4
(female)

Rsnono2001 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by donasmith
We sound like were in the same boat. This is actually my second pg, but my first ended in miscarriage. So, I'm doubly nervous. The symptoms that you say your having sound totally normal. I was like you, I just new I as about to start my period any time. I told my dr. and he said that was normal. I was exhausted during my first trimester as well. Just try to take it easy and TRY not to worry so much. I know it's hard (believe me), but remember that stress is not good for you or the baby. Ask all the questions your want here and don't hesitate to call your dr. - that's what he's paid for.

Congratulations=-
dona.
Thank you so much for the reasurrance. How far along are you now and how far were you when you had your miscarriage?
Congrats and good luck to you.

Closed Thread