It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2005, 12:37 PM   #1
(female)

LAZYDAIZ22 HB User
Question Am I Late?

Hi Ladies, I have another question... I had an AF on the 8th of last month, and should have expected another on the 5th of this month, but here it is the 12th and no AF. I had some spotting on the 21st which was very odd, because I am always regular. The spotting lasted only a day and a half and it was so light that I wouldn't call it an AF. Mine are always very heavy. I am hoping that I am late, because I would love to have a little one on the way!!! The only thing is I don't know if I go by my actual period or the light spotting to know if I am late or not??? I am so confused.... Could someone please give me any info they may have please.

Old 05-12-2005, 01:40 PM   #2
(female)

TJR HB User
Re: Am I Late?

Sounds like you might be pregnant!! Test!! Good luck!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2005, 01:52 PM   #3

AngelBaby1105 HB User

I would say you are late if you have not had a regular period. I waited a week before getting a test with both pregnacies and you are a week late, I would say it is very possible you are and you should see you Dr.

Old 05-13-2005, 06:36 AM   #4
(female)

LAZYDAIZ22 HB User

Well no luck I got a BFN!!!! Geeze I just can't take much more. Could it have been to early? I am still confused, and actually believed that this was it. Well I was wrong. Thank you ladies for your advise. Now I guess I'll set back and wait for AF. Because I guess AF is taking it's time this month. Thanks again!!!

Old 05-13-2005, 07:31 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User

not nessacarilly (sp) you could be still, what time of day did you do the test. Use first mornings urine, and if it does not work the first time, wait a few days and try again, or go to docs for a blood test. And even if you see a faint line, you are still pregnant, don't get down yet, Af did not come yet, and you don't know for sure. good luck. sending ******baby dust****** your way

Old 05-13-2005, 07:49 AM   #6
(female)

LAZYDAIZ22 HB User

I tested in the afternoon, maybe your right. I will try in the morning. I just am going to go broke buying HPT. Thank you sooo much I will retest.

Closed Thread