It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2005, 11:15 AM   #1
(female)

sousou HB User
Please I need help!!!

I will really appreciate it if somebody can help me..
I am 7 and1/2 weeks pregnant, this is my # 3, I never had any problems with previous pregnancies, 3days ago I had some light bleeding that started brown and than red.. I called my doctor and she asked me to go for ultra sound...she said it is a miscarriage because the foetus is only 2mm just like he was on the 5 weeks ultra sound she did on my very first visit ( according to her he stopped growing )...she said that the miscarriage will happen very soon in less than a week...since tuesday there is no bleeding and no pain and no sign of miscarriage, I am very confused.. did anything like this happen to anyone ?? I am affraid if this pregnancy will go on I will have an unhealthy baby..
Please help me if you heard of similar stories
Thank you! and don't forget me in your prayers!!

Old 05-13-2005, 11:52 AM   #2
(female)

jadontusmommy HB User
Re: Please I need help!!!

Did they find a heartbeat when you went to the Dr.? I have not had that happen to me personally, but I have heard of impending miscarrages go on to be healthy pregnancies. You may want to go to your Dr. again for another ultrasound & also to check for a heartbeat. The fetus could be small because you may not be as far along as they think. I wouldn't go by just an ultrasound result alone. They should also check for a heartbeat. Usually by 7 weeks of pregnancy, the heartbeat is detectable. Good Luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2005, 01:34 PM   #3
(female)

sousou HB User

Thank you jadontusmommy for replying..
No, no heartbeat was detected, is it possible that at 7 weeks there is no heart beat??
at how many weeks a heart beat can be detected?? my last periods were on march 19 and I believe I got pregnant on April1st.
I do have an appointement for next week...but waiting is horrible..I wonder if it was a good idea to have another baby now that I turned 37.......
God knows best!!

Old 05-13-2005, 01:40 PM   #4

LEILANI HB User

sorry to her that did the Dr. check your HCG level to see if it is at the numbers for how many weeks you are and the heart starts to beat at 4weeks. I would go get checked again are you still bleeding

Old 05-13-2005, 01:45 PM   #5
(female)

sousou HB User

yes she did check the HCG level and she said it is still high, No I am not bleeding at all and also no sisg of any cramping or pain, everything is very normal..!!??

Old 05-16-2005, 01:24 PM   #6
(female)

sousou HB User

Hi All,

I am still waiting and nothing happened yet..?? I am really confused and very stressed, there is no sign of miscarriage but when I think about what the doctor said " no baby heart beat" ...
any one out there with any story like mine?? please let me know , that will help me to understand what is going on....
Thanks!!

Closed Thread