It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2005, 03:12 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

andilyn HB User
Why do I feel this way?

I actually think I posted about this a few weeks back, but I guess this shows how much it is annoying me since I am writing about it again. I am 32 weeks, and feel just crappy sometimes. I just have days where I feel sick, like the flu. My dr and nurse practitioner have both said it is quite common to have m/s symptoms come back around this time. But dang, I feel worse sometimes than I did when I had the m/s early on. I am achey, and sick to my stomach, and weak feeling. Yuck! I am anemic, and am on an iron supplement two times a day, and I wonder if that adds to my sick feeling. I don't know. But my dr isn't concerned, she said it's normal to feel like this. I guess, but I didn't feel this way with my first pregnancy, but I know, you're not supposed to compare pregnancies since they vary so much. So is my dr right, that this is a very normal thing? Anyone else going through this too? I guess maybe I just have to realize that pregnancy is a time of change, and that our bodies all react differently to it...and I guess this is how mine is reacting!

Old 05-15-2005, 05:06 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

JenW67 HB User
Re: Why do I feel this way?

Hi Andilyn,

You are not alone. During months 4,5, and 6 I hadd a respite from feeling tired and anxious and depressed. At 26 or 27 weeks, I started feeling down again and insomnia came back with a vengance. Unlike most posters I read here, I have been dealing with diarrhea instead of constipation. My doctor has been kind and has listened to me but says that it is just my hormones raging. I chuckled when you mentioned that you suspect that iron tablets are making you sick. I had to up my dosage of iron to help the diarrhea. It seems that low iron can cause it.

Hang in there. You may need to go back into first trimester survival mode. (Saltines and late night television are my saviors.) We only have 8 weeks left. Who knows, we may feel better again.

Keep writing,

Jen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2005, 07:12 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

andilyn HB User

Thanks for your reply Jen...you're right, we are almost there. And I hear ya on the saltines and late night t.v.!

Old 05-15-2005, 07:55 PM   #4

Maggpie HB User

Well, Girls. I'm in the same boat. I didn't know m/s could come back and it seems I'm nausea more often these days and the aches and pains are plenty. I'm exhausted, having diarrhea more often and it seems the increased pressure down low is really making me feel like peeing ALL the time. I get up 6 times during the night and then can't sleep when I lye back down.. you're right though, it's only another 6 weeks!

Closed Thread