It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2005, 08:33 AM   #1
(female)

donasmith HB User
Exclamation concerned

I'm 14.5 weeks pregnant. Over the weeked my breasts have appeared to have gotten lighter than they were. Their still full and huge, but they were a lot darker before. Also, I've had diarrea the last couple of days. Should I be concerned? I worry way to much. Even though I've seen my baby 3 times and seen the heartbeat 3 times, I still feel like I'm going crazy sometimes. I had a miscarriage 2 years ago and I'm so scared. We want this baby so badly. We've been trying to get pg for 5 years. I keep telling myself...nothing has changed...still tired (but can't sleep), heartburn from hell, gas out the wazoo. There are times I don't "feel" pg, but then again, how am I supposed to know how "feeling" pg "feels"? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

dona
edd 11/18

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2005, 09:08 AM   #2
(female)

Di12779 HB User
Re: concerned

My body went through so many changes that it's hard to say what is normal if there even is a normal! You have to remember that stress can cause problems and a lot of worrying can cause un warrented stress. Take it easy. I went through a stage where my bowel movements were loose and that didn't seem to concern my doctor at all, he just said I needed more fiber and lots of fluids. His main concern was dehydration. My breasts have gone through so many changes, tender, absolutely painful, numb, normal, changes in color, size fluctuations etc. That is all "normal" from what I was told. If you are really concerned call your practitioner, since you are a high risk pregnancy having had a miscarrage, I am sure s/he will understand your concern, but I would say you are just pregnant and "enjoying" the territory that comes with it! Congrats and good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2005, 09:15 AM   #3
(female)

donasmith HB User

thank you..........your totally right about the stress...i'm been so good these last coupld of weeks then all of the sudden........

thank you for the info
dona.

Old 05-16-2005, 10:49 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

sumi HB User

Yep, your body is going through so many changes right now. I had the same thing happen to me. I am 22 weeks and still get very bad bouts of diarrhia. Make sure you drink a lot of water and eat plain rice or toast. I remember the first 3.5 months all I could eat was rice with lemon juice.
Take care and don't worry too much stress is not good for you or the little one.

Last edited by sumi; 05-16-2005 at 10:49 AM.

Closed Thread