It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2005, 09:43 AM   #1
(female)

sweetpea333 HB User
sugar!!!

im 15 weeks prego and i cannot stop eating candy (and drinking a soda 1 a day) im getting all my nutrition, eating lots of veggies drinking lots a water etc. but i am consuming lots of sugar is this harmful?? ps. im not packing on the pounds.

Old 05-16-2005, 12:31 PM   #2
(female)

Karlie HB User
Re: sugar!!!

im the same way i eat alot of sugar especially chocolate and icecream everything seems to be ok with me im 34 weeks i dont even eat that much vegetables i didnt get gestational diabetes either ive only gained 12 lbs!! so i think everything is ok make sure you take your prenatal vitamins

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2005, 08:28 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

Dont worry, as long as you are eating some good stuff! i went through a spell where I ate cake all day long! I also drank some milk and ate salad and stuff like that, but I ate a whole cake in two days! I haven't gained that much weight or anything, and I was still eating good stuff. As long as you aren't gaining alot of weight, don't worry!

Old 05-16-2005, 09:16 PM   #4
(female)

malizoom HB User

I didn't even EAT sugar till I got pregnant. I totally understand your cravings, but don't give in to them too much or (like in my case) the pounds may start packing themselves on.
mmm...I hear my chocolate calling.....

Closed Thread