It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2005, 06:52 PM   #1
(female)

confusedgirl33 HB User
I'm EVEN more worried now....again please read!!!

Okay.....im getting more worried now. I'm feeling nausea. So far, I've had a little bit of blood come out of me when I was about a week late and I'm expereicning nausea. But it may be because of something I ate. I'm most likely going to take a pregnancy test this saturday morning. How old do you have to be to buy one? Where can I get one? Does anyone still think I'm pregnant???????? I'm really freaking out. Please any advice/insight would be great. Refer to my old post to see my situation.....thanks

Old 05-16-2005, 07:28 PM   #2

mom2be505 HB User
Re: I'm EVEN more worried now....again please read!!!

Honestly no matter what anyone hear tells you... you really need to take a test to find out for sure. I was a day late, a bit nauseas, but test came back neg. Waited another week and still no AF so took another test and it was positive... I am now due on Wednesday. So anythings possible but a test will let you know for sure .. if you are more than a week late the test should be accurate.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2005, 08:13 PM   #3
(female)

Natasha2316 HB User

I dont think there is an age that you have to be to buy tests I know when I was 16 I had to buy one because I was worried but they dont ID you to buy a test.
hope everything goes okay for you keep your head up

Old 05-17-2005, 06:40 AM   #4
(female)

jaybird75 HB User

confused, you say you only had sex once after you stopped the pill and it was with a condom? i HIGHLY DOUBT you're pregnant. i think you're stressing yourself out about it. if you want to put your mind at ease, go buy a home pregnancy test - you don't need to show ID or anything, there's no age you have to be to buy one. go to a big store if you're embarrassed, like a kmart or walmart or something. make sure you use it first thing in the morning - you need morning urine for it to be most accurate. but again, i really don't think you're pregnant...when i went off the pill it was nearly two months before i got a regular period. i think you're just so amped up about it that your body is creating symptoms (nausea, etc.). try and relax and good luck.

Old 05-17-2005, 06:51 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User

You can get a test anywhere that has a pharmacy - grocery store, K-mart, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, etc. ANyone can buy one. Just go someplace you don't shop all the time and won't run into anyone you know. If anyone asks (first of all, that's rude and none of their business), just say you're buying it for a friend. I didn't read your other post, but if you recently stopped the pill, your body does all kinds of wierd things before settling back into a normal cycle. You may or may not even be ovulating for the first few months. Plus, if you used a condom, your chances of being pregnant are very slim, unless it came off or leaked. Stress can cause your period to be late and other pregnancy-like symptoms. Take the test and put your mind at ease. Good luck! Let us know how it turns out.

Old 05-17-2005, 08:36 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

Get a test on ebay if u embarressed about buying one for any reason, cheaper anyway.
You are prob feeling sick as u r winding yourself up so much! i find when i am nervous and on edge i always feel sick! so chill!
Getting pregnant isnt easy and it doesnt require great timing for many women so there is a good chance u arent preg!

Closed Thread