It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2005, 08:46 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

InDueTime05 HB User
Last weeks....

I have only 3 more weeks until lil miss is due and my days are going by so slow. I could clean but I start to and then I get bored with it so I stop. I'm normally a cleaning freak. Now I just have no hmph to. Last week went by so fast because everyday I had something going on from morning until around 9 at night. This week all I have is my Dr appt yesterday and my DS has an assembly tomorrow but other then that NOTHING. I hate being home all day but there is nothing to do. I don't want to go shopping anymore for maternity clothes and my lil miss needs NOTHING anymore lol. What can I do to make the time go by or atleast make it seem like I'm doing something? I'm so BORED!
Brandon James 5/11/99 @ 4:48pm
Jade Elizabeth 6/7/05 @ 7:41pm

Old 05-18-2005, 09:17 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

andilyn HB User
Re: Last weeks....

I really wish I could start this off with some advice on what you can do, but I have no idea, because I feel the same way you do. I'm 32.5 weeks, and man alive, could time go any slower? I am a stay at home mommy, and my 2 year old just likes to do the same things each day, play and read her books and run around. It bores the crap out of me, but I know that's what she likes to do, so I go with it. I have weekly dr's appts due to having preeclampsia, but other than that, that's pretty much all I have going on these days. I try to make dinner, or clean, and I can't hardly do it. My feet swell up, and I get exhausted. Uhhgggg. But I keep reminding myself that it's not much longer now, and each day I get through is a day closer to having my little guy here with us. Hang in there...it'll hopefully be here before you know it!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2005, 12:18 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

2fst HB User

Tell me about it. I just had my last day of work on Friday (until Sept, when I go back). Monday, Tuesday and today I had something planned and now on Thursday and Friday I have no idea what I am going to do. I know I have to clean this whole apartment before the baby comes. But I have 2 more weeks afte this week till my due date. I love to shop. But I figure as long as I am not working I better not shop. There are a few projects I am thinking about starting, one is a Creative Memories photo album for the baby. But I am hardly finding the energy to get myself up to it.

Old 05-18-2005, 03:58 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

JenW67 HB User

Hi gals,

I am still working but get really bored sometimes simply by always having to be pregnant. I am sick of thinking about it, hearing people talk about, and feeling it. On the weekends lately or after work, I go to the nearest bookstore/cafe and grab a book or magazine that has absolutley nothing to do with pregnancy. It's a cheap way to pass time and you can escape for a while. I don't have any other kids so that might be different if you do. I sugest not even looking at any women's magazines as you can really get caught in the "my body is really ugly right now" trap. I like travel mags. or really fluffy fiction.

I still have 8 weeks left. I hope this tactic keeps working for me.

-Jen

Old 05-26-2005, 06:44 PM   #5
(female)

sunnydayz05 HB User

i also am in the same boat. i was getting on here to write about the same exact thing. today after my appointment i told my boss i wasn't comming back untill july or so...i did it because i'mm so stressed out at work and all...but at home i have nothing to do but watch tv and that gets uncomfortable. luckily only 1 week or so to go. that makes the time go by so much slower when your counting days until the baby comes knowing it could happen anytime..advice on how to pass the time would be great!

Old 05-26-2005, 07:44 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

I am really bored too! I was on bedrest for a little while and thought I would just go nuts! DH was cleaning house and the baby's toys and I was so upset! He just wasnt' doing it right! Then my Mom came up and washed my dishes and I was really upset by that! DH has everything in my house all organzied, and I can't find anything but he didnt' do any actual cleaning, there was no clorox involved. So I did have that to do, but it doesnt' take all that long to do the sanitizing part of cleaning. And I can't even reach the floors to do a good mopping! I have been playing nintendo, I figure I won't get to do that much anymore! And tehre were some good shows on tv but now that the season is over, there won't be anything to even watch! I guess I will just be bored. Try sleepign alot, seems to help me some!

Closed Thread