It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2005, 09:11 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Celestine HB User
Concert guilt...

Okay, this might sound kind of funny but months ago I got tickets to a concert for tonight. I was fine with it until about a week ago and then I got paranoid! Do you think it's safe to go? Has anyone been to one while pregnant? It's probably silly, I don't know what I'm worried about but I'm feeling kinda guilty. Am I just overreacting?

Old 05-19-2005, 09:18 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

pittbulllover HB User
Re: Concert guilt...

Don't feel bad, my hubby and I went to go see Slipknot last week! My little ones are metal heads!
Have fun!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2005, 09:34 AM   #3
(female)

JLMandPaul HB User

I think everything will be fine. I dragged hubby to see Kelly Clarkson a few weeks ago and I was dancing and bopping around all night (I was 5 mos), and we're still fine!.

Old 05-19-2005, 10:13 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

shelliam HB User

You'll be fine have fun maybe the baby will enjoy it too!

Old 05-19-2005, 10:14 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Hypnotic HB User

Oh good, now I can see my Sarah concert next week and not worry

Old 05-20-2005, 07:58 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Celestine HB User

Thanks everyone for answering. We made it! We went to Green Day by the way and had a lot of fun. The baby was still flipping around afterwards. He was probably wondering what the heck was going on but everything seems okay. I was having visions of my tumbling down the concrete stairs though. This paranoia thing is terrible. Lol.

Old 05-20-2005, 08:00 AM   #7

FaithfulyWaiting HB User

I wouldn't go to a concert right now, only because I'm worried about my belly getting hit, etc. I think it would depend on the type of concert it is. My brother just went to a Good Charlotte Concert the other night and someone said I should have gone, and I was like. YEAH RIGHT, with all the pushing and shoving that goes on... I wouldn't even dare. Another thing to consider would probably be how far along you are.

Old 05-20-2005, 08:12 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Celestine HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithfulyWaiting
I wouldn't go to a concert right now, only because I'm worried about my belly getting hit, etc. I think it would depend on the type of concert it is. My brother just went to a Good Charlotte Concert the other night and someone said I should have gone, and I was like. YEAH RIGHT, with all the pushing and shoving that goes on... I wouldn't even dare. Another thing to consider would probably be how far along you are.

I'm five months now so it sticks out quite a bit. We got there extra early to get into our seats and we left a few minutes before it ended, (something I wouldn't normally do, lol) so we could avoid the crowd on the way out. I was really scared I'd get hit and shoved too. Hubby said he'd keep his elbows up if there was too many people. I told him he was my "body guard" for the evening.

Old 05-20-2005, 08:16 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

I'm suppose to go and see Green Day next month. It's an outdoor concert which makes me feel a bit safer about going. People will be spread out a bit and I certainly don't plan on being down at the front of the stage getting knocked about.

Closed Thread