It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2005, 09:18 AM   #1
(male)

itsjustlittleme HB User
Kaleb's Mom

Hi Teresa,
GREAT to see you here,
I can't belive were both here!!!
This is fantastic!!!!!!
How are you feeling? I've been the same trying to rest,
I'm very tired and thirsty and sore boobs, But I don't mind at all
Wow...
I'm here!!! PREGNANT!!!!!!!
Chat soon
Love
Nes!
xxx

Old 05-19-2005, 10:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User
Re: Kaleb's Mom

Welcome NES!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you are here with me!!!!! I think that its a great sign that you are tired and have sore boobs. I know I did when I was pregnant with dear soon. Last time and this time I haven't really had many symptoms to none at all. I did have a little bit of a dull ache for a while in lower abdomin. But it has appeared to subside for now. I would actually feel more comfortable if I had more symptoms cause I wouldn't worry about my progestrone levels being low. Not that I have reason to but I worry just the same. I didn't even think about it while my son was sick, but I am back to worrying about this baby again now. Oh well!!!! I am just soooooo happy you are on the Pregnancy board with me!!!! Now we just need Louise to join us! Hope she is doing well.

I will praying for you, keep me updated on how you are doing and what you find out at your Dr.'s appts. And Congrats again! I tell you I think I have gotten happier about your news than I was about mine. LOL You and your little one will be in my prayers, I wish you both a happy, healthy 9 months. Take care, and rest all you can.
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2005, 10:51 AM   #3
(male)

itsjustlittleme HB User

Hi Teresa,
Try not to worry, lot's of women that I've known have had very perfect pregnancy's with no symptoms, Maybe your just going to have a very easy time :-)

I have also been getting strange feelings in my lower abdomen, I'm glad you were feeling them too, I was starting to wonder what they were??

I'm thinking about you, Try to rest now Kaleb's feeling better.
Love
Nes!
xxx

Old 05-19-2005, 12:21 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Yeah I have had the strange dull achy feeling on my left side like at my ovary which I have had with all three pregnancies, mine kinda comesand goes! It hasn't been as bad the last week, went away for a while!

I am so happy for you!

Old 05-19-2005, 12:41 PM   #5
(male)

itsjustlittleme HB User

I'll let you know what the doctor say's tommorow,
I wish I still had my old doctor (I moved house three months ago and left a FANTASTIC doc behind!) I don't like the new one! I think I'm going to look round for a new one.
Love
Nes!
xxx

Old 05-20-2005, 10:33 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

I am sorry you had to switch Dr's and Hope you find one you like. Usually they except pregnant women as new patients at least they do in the States. I know I switched when I got pregnant, cause I heard bad things about one of them at the office I was using and when you are pregnant you just get who ever is on call and I wasn't taking any chances.

Old 05-20-2005, 12:22 PM   #7
(male)

itsjustlittleme HB User

Hi There,
I've had my pregnancy confermed by my doctor now (Don't like him!) I've got my appointment for my midwife for next wednesday, I'm hoping that she's nice!

How are you feeling?

My DH & Mum say's "I'm Blooming" and then commented that I'd put on weight!! (I'm not excatly small any way!) It feels more real now, That I'm pregnant, Yet I'm still nurvous about going to be measured for a maternity bra (The morning after I got my Bra last time was when I misscarried!!) But I'll have to get one soon, This ones killing!!

It seems strange that I'll have a baby by Febuary (at the latest!) Wow, I'm still in shock!!! I keep expecting bad news everytime I go to the Bathroom! Do you feel like that?

Love
Nes!
xxx

Old 05-21-2005, 11:46 PM   #8
(male)

itsjustlittleme HB User

Hi Teresa,
Are you OK?
I haven't heard from you for a while, Just checking that your OK?
Love
Nes!
xxx

Old 05-23-2005, 06:49 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Hey Nes. Sorry, didn't go online over the weekend, lots to do around the house. I am still feeling really good! I still don't go to the Dr for a little while, (June 2) I too am nervous, I think it comes with the territory. I had alot of growth and tenderness with breast with first pregancy, I had to sleep in bra at night. But so far this time no tenderness or growth at all. Which is good cause they didn't go down after. LOL Try to stay positive. I know what you mean I think there is alot of bloating in the beginning (which goes away) so it seems you have gained early, thats the way I seem to do every time. I am also getting really nervous cause I am nearing the stage where I miscarried last time, but trying to stay positive. Hope you are feeling well! I hope you like the midwife, will you be using both or switching to midwife? Can you switch Dr's to one you like better?

Old 05-23-2005, 07:30 AM   #10
(male)

itsjustlittleme HB User

Hi THere
Great to hear from you I was starting to worry, I know this is a critical time for you.

I'm fine, Feeling very sick, (I never thought I'd be happy to feel sick?!?!?) I'm trying to stay poisitive, I kepp telling myself that everythings going to be Ok this time, (I'm not sure if I belive myself though! LOL)

I won't need to see the doctor again (Familiy G.P.) (Well... not unless there's any non-pregnancy realated problems) I see the midwife on Wednesday I hope she's nice! Who do you see on June 2nd? Midwife/obsetrition/gyne? It's not that far away now. What happens at your appointement? Do you have a scan? I'd really like a scan soon but we only get one at 20 weeks (Unless theres any problems) I thought they'de give me one because of my prevois problems, but no, I'd have to pay to go private to get on!

I finally plucked up the curage to get a maternity Bra, (I misscarried the morning after I bought one last time) I feel alot comfier but I can't belive that i've gone up a FULL CUP SIZE already!! I think I'll need a sleep bra soon, It's just a matter of finding one in my size, as I'm not excatly small!
Love
Nes
xxx

Old 05-23-2005, 10:54 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Sorry to worry you, I am still doing good. Feel good actually! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, but understand the comfort in being sick. I og to the OBGYN on June 2nd. The will test urine, blood pressure, weight and take blood. I will also get an internal exam and pap smear. I am hoping they will do a scan that day, but doubt they will. I had one with first pregnancy at 6wks so RE could see heartbeat and release me to the care of OB/GYN. But since I didn't go to him this time, I just got the Clomid from the OB.

I was considered high risk with my last pregnancy and I think it was from the septum that I had to have removed from uterous. Could have had something to do with age, but then my placenta stayed low lying so they kept checking to see if it moved up as my uterous grew, but it didn't, which is why I had a scheduled C section last time, which I am hoping for again, but will have to wait and see.

I did the same thing with pregnancy of my DS, grew what seemed overnight to a bigger cup size, and had to sleep in a bra because they hurt worse if I didn't have them supported. But so far thats not the case this time.

I hope you can be more positive about your pregnancy, atleast enjoy it. But I can relate to the worrying, that doesn't get any better, when the baby comes then you constantly check to see if they are still breathing. lol Its the Mom in us, to worry! Take care.

Old 05-23-2005, 01:44 PM   #12
(male)

itsjustlittleme HB User

Hi,
It's interesting to see the differences between the care you recive in the states, and here in the UK.

I am enjoying knowing that I'm pregnant, And I wouldn't change this for the world, I guess I wasn't as prepared as I though I was, I Stil wouldn't change it though.

I'm also hopeing for a C-section due to other health problems, I'm not sure if they'll give me one though?!?

My Mum's been over this evening, It was exciting talking to her about "when" we go baby shopping and "when" the baby comes as apposed to "if" you get pregnant. I'm looking forward to passing the 12 weeks milestone and being able to tell EVERYONE about my baby. It seems such a big thing in my life to not tell people about. (Although it's only the size of a grain of rice!) lol

Are you having really vivid dreams? or is it just me? :-)

Love
Nes!
xxx

Old 05-24-2005, 07:00 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Yeah I agree talking about the baby is much better while you are pregnant rather than trying to get pregnant! And you are right its much better once you can make it common knowledge and not worry about who will hear. I have told a few of my close friends that I talk to all the time, figure I wouldn't be able to hide it from them, but I haven't told work or my husband's family. His family has a problem keeping a secret, once they know, everyone will know, so you have to watch what you tell them, even if you tell them not to tell anyone, they will anyway! I too am looking forward to the 12 wk mark, I feel like I will worry alittle less. I know that at 12 wks my OB did a scan in the office when I started with them the last time. It is so amazing, I can't wait for you to have that experience its wonderful the only thing better is when you start feeling your angel move and then when you see them at birth. My son turns 1 on June 23rd and I will be 11 wks then!!! He is growing sooooo fast, I just can't believe it. Hope you are feeling well? I was exhausted last night and didn't want to get up this a.m. I also got a headache yesterday that I didn't think would ever go away. So how are you?

Old 05-24-2005, 03:06 PM   #14
(male)

itsjustlittleme HB User

Hi'ya,
I guess the symptoms are starting to kick in for you with you been so tired last night, It will be nice for you kids to be so close together in age when this ones born.

I'm doing OK, (Keep telling myself it's all very much worth it.) Feeling sick most of the time, EXTREAMLY tired all the time, my boobs are humungous & sore, I'm feeling breathless (apparently books say that this is due to my anemia?) My "get up and go" has got up and gone! And I don't want to eat, apart from that I'm enjoying every minute! :-) actually, I am, It's an amazing feeling knowing that I'm ACTUALLY pregnant after all this time.

I have my first midwife appointment tommorow afternoon, I'm not sure what to expect, It will be nice to speak to a "healthcare proffesional" about my pregnancy, To find out how the system works in this area, Which hospital I'll give birth in ect.

Me & DH have been talking about when to make the news of the baby coomon knowlage, But I'm not sure, Part of me say's to wait until 12wks, but I want to tell everyone NOW! :-)

It must be hard work dealing with this tiredness and running around after Kaleb??

Anyway, Can't keep eyes open any longer, I'm off to bed, night night
Nes!
xxx

Old 05-25-2005, 06:31 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Hey Nes! Sorry to hear you still aren't feeling well, but glad you are still enjoying being pregnant. It only gets better!! Sorry I forgot to tell you yes I am having very vivid dreams, and its common with pregnancy! I still feel pretty good. I felt a bit blah yesterday at lunch, but after I ate I felt some better, I think I had gotten to hungry.

It is a bit tiring with Kaleb, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I just wish he would go to sleep earlier, cause I am exhausted by the time I get him in bed. LOL I keep thinking, Lord help once I have the other baby! Kaleb is such a Mama's boy, he will have a time when the baby comes. I told my husband that the new baby will be for him to hold as far as Kaleb is concerned. He isn't very mobile yet without assistance, so it will only get worse when he masters walking/running. I figure it should really help me lose weight after pregnancy cause he won't be but 19 months and probably running then. LOL

Well good luck at the Midwife. I hope you like her. I am really looking forward to my 8wk mark and appointment. I know what you mean about telling people! But I made the mistake of telling all family and friends last time (didn't tell work) that I was pregnant and then I lost it, and that was really hard, cause everyone knew. So I didn't do that this time, and work will still be the last to know! I kinda want to wait till 12wks to tell them, but don't know if I will be able to keep it in that long.
Take care, hope you are feeling better today.

Closed Thread