It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2005, 05:21 AM   #1
(female)

Coryn0921 HB User
22 weeks-Are you supposed to feel movement everyday now.

I am 22 weeks pregnant and felt some movement it was mostly at night but yesterday I don;t remember feeling anything all day, does this happen sometimes or are you supposed to feel something all day. I am not skinny and I heard that on skinny women or 2nd time mothers it is much easier to feel is that true?

Old 05-26-2005, 03:54 AM   #2
(female)

siconik HB User
Re: 22 weeks-Are you supposed to feel movement everyday now.

Same as you, I think second time mommies feel the baby movements sooner, because they know what to expect. I do not remember from my first time, but now I first felt movements at 13-14 week, but they were very tender and delicate and not regulary and I was not even sure it was the baby. I am now in week 19 and I feel them like litle, gentle pushes and much more often. I also miss some days and I am worried, but my midwife said they will increase their strength and will appear more ofthen and this is true.
Do not worry, once you know you are supposed to feel movements, you will be more conscious about them and will start feel them more often.

Last edited by siconik; 05-26-2005 at 04:02 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2005, 06:27 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

2fst HB User

I know I had it happen to me in the beginning that I went one day without feeling anything and I called the dr and he wasn't concerned. Not until 30 or 32 weeks do they say you have to feel something every day.

Old 05-26-2005, 07:50 AM   #4
(female)

RebbieO HB User

I'm 23 weeks tomorrow and have only felt gurgles so far (since about 17 weeks, but not every day). I keep expecting to feel stronger movements and will be relieved when they happen more regularly, even though I'll probably be complaining about it before long!

Rebbie

Closed Thread