It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2005, 09:17 PM   #1
(female)

KitKat123 HB User
Question Starting to get worried...

Ok so it has been about 7 weeks since I have had my period and before that I was totally regular. I did have unprotected sex so when my period was late I took a pregnancy test and it was negative but then a week went by and i took another one..and it was negative again..and the 3rd week of it being late i took another test and it is still negative...is it possible that i'm pregnant even though the home pregnancy tests are telling me otherwise? I'm not stressed or anything so that isn't a possible reason as to why it hasn't come yet..I kind of just want to know if there is a possibility that I could be pregnant..or what else could be causing this...thanks!

Old 05-22-2005, 12:37 AM   #2
(male)

itsjustlittleme HB User
Re: Starting to get worried...

Hi
are you using a very good quality test?
Some of the cheaper ones are not as good at detecting pregnancy,
Otherwise, See you doctor.
Hope that helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2005, 12:55 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Justawondering HB User
Re: Starting to get worried...

It could be pregnancy Im not for sure however I do think if we didnt have periods we women would actually have a lot less stress in our lives... Going back to you: Yes it is possible for you to be pregnant and it not show up on a home test... as far as how accurate they are my doctor says they do blood work just to find out sooner and how far you are along ect ect good luck and keep up posted

Closed Thread