It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2005, 08:42 AM   #1
(female)

Coryn0921 HB User
Pain Pills@23 Weeks?

I will be 23 weeks on Wednesday, all Yesterday my legs ached badly and last night I had such a hard time getting to sleep. I've had sciatica in my right leg for a while now and now it almost feels like it is in bot legs unless the other is something else, I have been taking tylenol and it is not helping. I called the doctor office and the nurse said they may be able to give me a pain pill, has anyone ever heard of this and if so has it worked? It seems too early for my legs to ache this bad?

Old 05-23-2005, 01:23 PM   #2
(female)

lilmik HB User
Re: Pain Pills@23 Weeks?

My doctor actually sent me to Physical Therapy when my sciatic nerves acted up. I had it on the left and right and I was told that the reason is because the muscles are weak and can't pull away from the nerve. I can't stand for more than 30 minutes at a time and another girl i know is the opposite and can't sit for long.
They put me on an exercise ball and had different types of exercises to teach me how to sit/stand, it's comparable to Pilates. Ask your doc if you can do a pregnacy pilates workout.

Oh and i was only 17weeks when mine acted up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread