It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2005, 08:50 AM   #1
(female)

wyliemom HB User
Question Is this unusual???

Im 20 weeks and I feel that the baby is very very low. When he/she kicks it almost feels as if its kicking me down there. If you know what I mean. And it also kicks right where my incision scar is from previous c-section. Is this too low or is the baby in a standing up position. Which is what it feels like. Its just really weird feeling and some times annoying. But I was just wondering if anyone else had this feeling when the baby kicks.

Old 05-23-2005, 11:52 AM   #2
(female)

wyliemom HB User
Re: Is this unusual???

anyone????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2005, 12:34 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

MellyMel HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyliemom
Im 20 weeks and I feel that the baby is very very low. When he/she kicks it almost feels as if its kicking me down there. If you know what I mean. And it also kicks right where my incision scar is from previous c-section. Is this too low or is the baby in a standing up position. Which is what it feels like. Its just really weird feeling and some times annoying. But I was just wondering if anyone else had this feeling when the baby kicks.
I would not worry about it. It doesn't necessarily mean the baby is standing or anything. Maybe he/she is stretching when you are kicked? Besides, you are still so early in your pregnancy to worry about this. Babies turn from time to time. Sometimes right before you go into labor. I would not worry, and for the record, when I was pregnant with my son, he use to kick me pretty low too. I always thought he was on my bladder or something. lol. Best of luck!!

Melly

Old 05-23-2005, 12:40 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

im1here HB User

My little guy loved to get me SMACK DAB in the BLADDER when he kicked...

Jenn

Old 05-23-2005, 12:55 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

babygirl224 HB User

I still don't know what it is that i am exactly to be feeiling and i am 20 weeks with my 1st pregnancy. When i feel movement (what i think is movement) it kind of feels like stomach aches like if i had gas or something. I hope this is what i am suppose to feel. I usually feel this the most when i am sitting at my desk at work. Over the weekends i don't feel much at all.

Old 05-23-2005, 02:14 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

HopingChris HB User

I actually posted the exact same question months ago. And come to find out it was the babys hands that were hitting me so low at my c-section incision. I am 29 weeks today & late at night she is still feeling very low & hitting at my incision. It does feel funny. But now she is also kicking me in my ribs too. She is all over the place & very active now.

Good Luck!
Chris

Closed Thread