It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2005, 09:08 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

andilyn HB User
I'm kind of worried now

I'm 33 weeks today, and last Thursday and all day Friday I was getting a lot of cramps, on and off, and my back felt kind of sore as well. I've asked my dr about these things a million times, and she always tells me it's normal. Well then Friday night around 7, I started getting b.h.'s contractions pretty bad. They were coming every 2-3 minutes, but they only lasted about 15-20 seconds each time. Regardless, we called the birthing center, and they had me lay down for an hour, and drink a lot of water. That did nothing, so they wanted me to come in. They hooked me up to the monitor, and I was on that for about 35 minutes, and only had 2...which is good. But the whole weekend I kept getting them. But they weren't regular, which is also good, but my back is still sore, and I am crampy, and felt like crap yesterday, and I have been going to the bathroom, like bowel movements, a lot. I have a dr's appt tomorrow, and I am going to talk to her about all of this then, but for the time being I am kind of scared. I don't want my baby to come early! Anyone have experience with this???

Old 05-24-2005, 09:04 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

JodyC HB User
Re: I'm kind of worried now

I'm 35 weeks along, and I've been feeling cramping for about two weeks. At first it really scared me, now, I'm just getting used to it. The doctor said it is probably contractions, but not to worry. He didn't even check me, which surprised me. Some days its worse than others, usually with my level of activity. If I walk too much, it seems to get worse, then I have the cramps and BH contractions. Try not to worry - at 33 weeks, your baby has a great chance of being 100% perfect anyway. I'm not a doctor, but based on what the women are saying in the June mommies thread, and what my doc says, it sounds like what you are experiencing is normal.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread