It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2005, 11:42 PM   #1
(female)

hallieberry03 HB User
Exclamation Implantation Bleeding??? Period?? What's the Difference?

Ok what's the difference between Implantation Bleeding and a Period. I know the period lasts for 4-5 days but how long does the implant bleeding last? How many times does it happen? What color is it? Does it mean I'm pregnant at all? I took a pregnancy test last night but it said negative. So i'm really confused please help me! thanks!

Old 05-25-2005, 12:03 AM   #2
(female)

Natasha2316 HB User
Re: Implantation Bleeding??? Period?? What's the Difference?

For me, I thought I got my period, it usually starts off really light and kinda brownish red (sorry if TMI) then gets heavy within a couple hours, well it was about 2am and i just figured put on my feminine product and go to sleep, when I woke up there was not much there so I figured maybe it was just a little odd, waited a few days and still nothing so I tested. Positive. So in a personal standpoint it seemed like it lasted only a couple hours not even 8 since I didnt sleep long that night, but it came at the exact time my af was supposed to come thats why I figured it was that. It does vary for most people though I believe. I hope this helped some.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2005, 08:41 AM   #3
(female)

hallieberry03 HB User

Did you have any cramps or anything really bad or something? I don't know but I'm having some cramps. I woke up about 5am this morning with cramps and it started to get heavy so i put a tampon in but it didn't fill it all the way...it was like a brownish color too...I still don't know what's going on...

Old 05-25-2005, 08:59 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

staceymp HB User

could be the start of your period. it depends on your cycle length, ovulation time, etc so wait a few days then test.

Old 05-25-2005, 11:28 AM   #5
(female)

hallieberry03 HB User

The thing is it doesn't feel like a period....and i should have started a week and 2 days ago..i know i could be late but could it be possible that i'm pregnant?

Old 05-25-2005, 11:37 AM   #6
(female)

Natasha2316 HB User

I did have cramping like af and that lasted longer than the bleeding since I still had that the next day. Let us know what you find out. good luck

Old 05-25-2005, 04:08 PM   #7
(female)

hallieberry03 HB User

Ok the cramping is gone right now but i'm still bleeding a little bit...but it's not spotting like it was before could it get heavy at first the fade away?

Closed Thread