It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2005, 11:48 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

InDueTime05 HB User
Blah

I'm only two weeks away from my due date and I feel like I have another month to go. It's like nothing is happening. I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever. Does anyone else feel like this? With my DS I went into labor at four in the morning but it's like I could feel it coming for a couple of days before. Now I don't feel like anything
Brandon James 5/11/99 @ 4:48pm
Jade Elizabeth 6/7/05 @ 7:41pm

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2005, 06:23 PM   #2
(female)

crystal1226 HB User
Re: Blah

I know exactly how you feel. I am due on 6/8 and my cervix is still closed. I have this very strong feeling that I AM going to be pregnant for another month!!! Im getting impatient! The best of luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2005, 06:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

2fst HB User

At 38 weeks I went to the dr and he told me nothing was going on. I am scared that I will be pg for another month too. That is one of the reasons I am undecided about a c-section. I don't want to be sitting around till 42 weeks to be induced. Also the other thing that freaked me out was the ultrasound. When the tech measures the babys' bones and all that the screen was giving EDD's of June 17-27. WHOA. But I asked the dr about it at my visit and he thinks we are still right on target. I hope so but that is scary if I am not.

Old 05-25-2005, 07:14 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

InDueTime05 HB User

See I am measuring out a week early. I remember at one of my U/S with my old Dr the baby was measuring a week early as well. So he told me I was due June 1 well my new Dr said June 7th from my last AF. I was reading in Good Housekeeping and there is an article about women who are asking to get a C-section AND women who ask to be induced adn the Dr saying OK. I'm going to my Dr tomorrow so I will see if I am dialated any and if not I'm going to ask if we could maybe induce. But I heard being induced is horrible. Also, I have two Drs they are partners well the one who said I was measuring a week early said the baby will probably be close to 8lbs. I'm so scared I won't be able to push her out. I tore AND had to have an epistomy with my DS and he was only 7.4.

Old 05-25-2005, 07:36 PM   #5
(female)

crystal1226 HB User

Can you request a c-section? I dont want to be waiting around for 42 weeks either and thats what looks like is going to be happening. Isnt there something that can be taken to help things along?

Old 05-25-2005, 08:08 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

InDueTime05 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal1226
Can you request a c-section? I dont want to be waiting around for 42 weeks either and thats what looks like is going to be happening. Isnt there something that can be taken to help things along?
Yes you can. I was watching A Baby Story and a lady wanted a C-section so they did. When are you due? My doctor said sex and when he remembered how I got pg then he told me to walk. Walking really does help things move along when you are in labor but before I'm not too sure. I know with my DS the nurses told me if I would walk for 20 minutes then they'd allow me a jaquzzi bath so I walked and the bath helped with the contractions. Anyway, before walking I was a 2, 45 mins later I was at a 4/5. I heard something about Rasberry Tea. I'm not sure if that works or not.

Old 05-26-2005, 07:33 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

2fst HB User

My dr is letting me choose between natural and c-section. I have to decide by next week Tuesday though. Since with a c-section they take you a little earlier then your due date.

Old 05-26-2005, 09:56 AM   #8
(female)

crystal1226 HB User

Im due on 6/8. Walking isnt really an option for me right now, my feet look like balloons. If I havent dilated by my next visit (6/2) im going to see if the doctor will let me do a c-section. I heard something about the raspberry tea too, as well as castor oil but im scared to try it. The last thing I need now is diareah!

Closed Thread