It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2005, 04:01 AM   #1
(female)

Newfiegirl05 HB User
Knots In My Stomach!!!!

i KNOW i HAVE POSTED HERE BEFORE ABOUT FEELING SO ILL THAT i NO LONGER WANTED TO BE PREGO, WELL YESTERDAY I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HE COULDN'T PICK UP THE BABY,S HEARTBEAT, NOW THEY SCHEDULED ME FOR A EMERGENCY ULTRASOUND IN JUST ONE HOUR FROM NOW, ALL THOSE NASTY THINGS I SAID ARE NOW COMING BACK TO HAUNT ME, IWANT THIS BABY I WAS JUST REALLY SICK.IF YOU LADIES CAN SAY A PRAYER FOR US ,YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN. THANK-YOU!!!!

_TAMARA

Old 05-27-2005, 04:55 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

sumi HB User
Re: Knots In My Stomach!!!!

We will pray for you honey, we all go through those days where we say things we don't mean it's only human. Don't be so hard on yourself. Let us know how everything is going and calm down everything will be fine. Good Luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2005, 05:16 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

Tamara

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please don't beat yourself up. As Sumi said, we all say things when we feel desparate and in a lot of pain.

Please take care and keep in touch.

Nicole x

Old 05-27-2005, 09:00 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

2fst HB User

Let us know how things go. We will be prayng for you. We all have days we wished we weren't pg. That is only human. When I first found out I was pg I wished for a miscarriage. And that still haunts me everytime my baby doesn't move.

Old 05-27-2005, 10:16 AM   #5
(female)

Newfiegirl05 HB User
Thumbs up Re: Knots In My Stomach!!!!

WELL I,M BACK FROM MY U/S THE LITTLE THING WAS SQUIRMING ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH A STRONG BEAUTIFUL HEARTBEAT, SEEMS THE REASON FOR NO HEARTBEAT YESTERDAY WAS THAT MY DATES WERE OFF BY 3 WEEKS,(I,M 12 WEEKS NOT 15 LIKE WE THOUGHT) THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS AND KIND WORDS ,ILL BE SURE TO KEEP YOU IN MINE.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND ALL YOUR TINY OR BIG SEEDS!!!

-TAMARA

Last edited by Newfiegirl05; 05-27-2005 at 10:16 AM.

Old 05-27-2005, 12:59 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

sweetea13 HB User

I am sooo happy to hear everything is ok! That is great news. Don't worry about what you said earlier. Everyone says things they don't mean when you feel sooo sick!
Congrats!

Old 05-27-2005, 01:12 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

Fantastic news!! I'm so happy for you!

(((BIG HUGS)))

Nicole x

Old 05-27-2005, 09:02 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

Yay! I am so glad your baby is ok! And don't feel bad about what you thought. About ten women at Dh's work asked him had I started having "bad" thoughts about the baby yet. Apparently it is very common. For a while I would think about losing him so much, i started to think I wanted to! And then I would think, oh I am so horrible what is wrong with me? But I asked some other ladies myself, and they had all thought the same thing! I think it's just cause we are so paranoid of something happening, it just sticks in our minds and then we can't get it out. And you try to not thinkabout it and it gets worse. sort of like when someone tells you, Don't think about zebras, then all you do is think about zebras!
And I too have had days when I wished I wasn't pg. I still wished I had the baby, Ijust wished I could take him out for a little while and feel normal!

Old 05-28-2005, 05:12 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

Boo Boo HB User

Im so pleased all is well for you and like all have said we all have really good and bad days. When you are having a bad day thing of happy things that are to ocme or you have expereinced.

Closed Thread