It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2005, 05:29 AM   #1
(female)

TJR HB User
Soooo Hot!!!

Hey ladies I have a question. Did any of you have nosebleeds while being in the early stages of pregnancy? I had a nosebleed this morning and for about the past 2 weeks I have had major hot flashes more and more frequently.
Thanks!

Old 05-27-2005, 05:52 AM   #2
(female)

malizoom HB User
Re: Soooo Hot!!!

I don't know if it was related to my pregnancy, but I had a nosebleed a couple of weeks ago (5.5 months) that just came out of nowhere. Took me by suprise.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2005, 05:56 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gayle0000 HB User

NOSEBLEEDS: I've never had a nosebleed yet, but I can tell you my nasal passages have been so dry, I wouldn't be surprised if I got one at any moment. Gross, I know...but the inside of both my nostrils are like 1 huge scab. I've been applying vaseline in there with Q-tips for weeks. It provides temporary relief, but doesn't seem to cure anything. What's most strange is that I get easily congested & my nose is plugged with mucus pretty regularly, but when the mucus clears, it's dry as a bone.

HOT FLASHES: Can't say I've had hot flashes (I used to get those all the time when I was on the depo shot), but I'm noticing at 25 weeks I'm starting to get hot & sweat a lot quicker & easier than I normally did. I seem to sweat so much between my legs, I've had to check a few times to make sure I wasn't leaking fluid or had pee'd my pants & didn't know it.
Gayle

Old 05-27-2005, 07:55 AM   #4

sadend HB User

HI I have nosebleeds since like 8 weeks. I get very hot eaisly.

Old 05-27-2005, 09:38 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

I haven't had any nose bleeds but all during the first trimester I was getting hot flashes. They would come on all of a sudden..really weird feeling! All of my pregnancy mags said it was normal and nothing to worry about.

Old 05-27-2005, 09:14 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

I have had a lot of bleeding in my nose too, perfectly normal! Pregnancy makes you bleed easier.
As for hot flashes, oh they are sooo awful. i just now had to get up from being asleep because I was so hot I could not stand it! And at the dr office today I got one and almost passed out!
I guess it will go away, in about 25 days, lol.
If you are somewhere you can do this, keep a wet washcloth or ice pack iwth you and when you get a hot flash either put it on your stomach, between your thighs or on the back of your neck, i think the stomacch works best though. It will make you feel a lot better!

Closed Thread