It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2005, 04:14 PM   #1
(female)

jaybird75 HB User
Peeing ALL the time!

I'm almost 34 weeks now and you'd think my bladder was a leaky faucet - I have to pee ALL THE TIME! I went to see the new Star Wars this weekend and was so annoyed at the idea that I might have to get up and pee during the movie that I went out and bought some Depends-like 'diaper' thingies and wore one to the movie! Good thing too, since it was a 2+ hour movie! My husband had quite a chuckle over that one...but at least I didn't have to miss any of the action.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2005, 04:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

shelliam HB User
Re: Peeing ALL the time!

Thats so funny.I want to go soooo bad but the fear of getting up and down and stepping over people has made me decide not to. I wish I had your guts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2005, 06:02 PM   #3
(female)

sunnydayz05 HB User

i've just dealt with the peeing inconvience....haven't had to rely on diapers yet..

Old 05-30-2005, 06:04 PM   #4
(female)

sweetpea333 HB User

did the depends work?? and not leak??

Old 05-30-2005, 06:08 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

babygirl224 HB User

So you peed in the depends just so you didn't have to get up and use the bathroom? I saw the movie and i had no problem getting up to use the bathroom. Sounds kind of weird to me.

Old 05-31-2005, 06:08 AM   #6
(female)

jaybird75 HB User

It did work - and just for that one time, I don't need to use them during the day or anything...but our seats were in the middle of a long crowded aisle, and there was no way I was climbing over people mid-movie to go use the bathroom...plus, I didn't want to miss any of the movie!!

The 'diaper' was actually kinda comfortable (or let me rephrase that - it wasn't uncomfortable) - I'm wondering if they'll come in handy post-partum instead of those giant maxi pads they send you home with. My friend said she used to soak hers in witch hazel and then freeze them to ease the perineal pain - I wonder if a diaper would work for that too? Seems to me I could get more coverage out of it...

Old 05-31-2005, 06:19 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gayle0000 HB User

Just recently I moved up in the ranks from having to pee a lot...to...having to pee all the time. This is a good post because we are going to see Lords of Dogtown this weekend and I've been thinking the same thing. I'll probably make a point to sit on the aisle.

I am amazed lately at how bad I need to go to the bathroom compared to how little the amount of urine is. I'd be lucky if I filled up a teacup.

Also, I've discovered now that if I have to go to the bathroom...even the tiniest bit...and I happen to sneeze...I'll wet my pants. I evaluate my entire situation...where I am, where the restrooms are, have I been sneezing a lot that day...etc. I cannot be caught off guard by a surprise sneeze anymore. Some days I feel I need to be carrying a diaper bag for myself.
Gayle

Old 05-31-2005, 12:01 PM   #8
(female)

jaybird75 HB User

lol Gayle, I so know what you mean! It's like I have to pee SO BAD, and then it's just this pathetic little trickle. That's why I felt OK with the diaper thing in public - I knew I wasn't going to be soaking myself. Although I did have to really focus to 'let go' in my own pants...not something I'm used to!

Closed Thread