It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2005, 03:19 AM   #1

crazygirl HB User
Seems Weird to me, is this normal?

Hello

I understand all babies are different, but this seems kinda odd to me. Ive been told that your baby is most active in the 6th and 7th month more then anything, my baby wasnt very active at all during that time. 8th month getting more then months before, but still not many. In my 9th month she's going crazy, everytime I lay down or watch tv, I can see my belly moving up and down sometimes really slow, sometimes pretty fast. ( assuming thats her heart beat) and then sometimes as offten as 5 in 10 mins I will see my belly get this "wave effect" where my belly moves to one side then moves back. Very rarely I get an actual kick. Right now I am past my due date, today being day 5. And my little girl is still going crazy like a little monkey. My actual question is, does this mean shes in any kind of distress, being her movements are odd? or is this normal? and being that shes pretty active now mean shes a small baby?

Old 05-31-2005, 09:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

shelliam HB User
Re: Seems Weird to me, is this normal?

My little girl has been active this whole time and has not slowed down much at all just could be that she is an active baby.at least you know she's ok.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2005, 09:58 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

shelliam HB User

My little girl has been active this whole time and has not slowed down much at all just could be that she is an active baby.At least you know she's ok.

Old 05-31-2005, 08:19 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

THat wave thing is freaky isn't it? My little guy has gotten a new routine lately, where he used to be active pretty much all day, but less at a time, now he is quiet for a long time, then just goes and goes and goes. I think the real fast thing is hiccups, at least that's how my tummy looks when he has the hiccups.

Closed Thread