It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2005, 05:17 AM   #1
(female)

Kirii HB User
Weird Feeling Down There

My Daughter never dropped until well labor and I was in hospital so not sure how baby dropping feels. Here lately I can feel something down there in the privie on the outside. Last night I laid my hand on the outside near the middle and felt a movement while the baby was moving. Normally I wouldn't go near that area, but I kept wondering if it was just me being confused or if I was really feeling movement. Doctor said he was head down so not sure what that movement could of been. I'm due june 22nd and having c-section on the 16th so this would be about the right time for dropping I guess.

Any Ideas? And also why does it hurt inside the privies??? Sharp pains and last appointment no dialation at all so not sure what it could be.

Old 05-31-2005, 06:03 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Sue04 HB User
Re: Weird Feeling Down There

Any Ideas? And also why does it hurt inside the privies??? Sharp pains and last appointment no dialation at all so not sure what it could be.[/QUOTE]

This is a question I would LOVE an answer to, although, I have had some dilation and efacement. But I want to know what those sharp pains are!!! They hurt like heck!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2005, 06:12 AM   #3
(female)

Kirii HB User

It's like sharp pains inside near the top part. Not sure what it is, and i'm not about to go investigating :P Gonna ask doctor tomorrow, but gah driving me crazy waiting!

Old 05-31-2005, 07:19 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Sue04 HB User

If you find out - let me know - I am curious too. I have a DR's appointment on Thursday and plan to ask the same question!

Old 05-31-2005, 12:53 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Sue04 HB User

Keep me posted as to what you find out and I will try to do the same. I am working half days as a result of dilation and being 70% effaced....so - Thursday I go back to the DR to see if there has been any change.....so far no bed rest....

Old 05-31-2005, 07:15 PM   #6
(female)

Kirii HB User

Still feeling him really low tonight can't wait to see the doctor. Hoping to go through labor and skip the c-section!

Old 05-31-2005, 07:25 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

I had the same thing the other night when I went in, when they told me I was in labor, lol. And he had dropped a little. But the dr said the pains I was having were just from how he was laying, and the fact that he had dropped some. But, mine were only when I was walking, she said it was probably shifiting some, and moving some also, I didnt' explain it excatly how she did, hope it made sense.

Old 06-01-2005, 08:14 PM   #8
(female)

Kirii HB User

At least you got some sort of explanation. My doctor just swabbed me and I asked about it and he laughed after I asked if it meant the baby might of dropped. Didn't even check my cervix at 37 weeks :/ I had alot of pain after walking around alot and it finally went away. But no explanation not even a "have any questions?" Gah I saw the doc for less than 5 minutes I feel so... Lacking in knowledge.

Closed Thread