It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2005, 02:49 PM   #1
(female)

Sunshine709 HB User
yeast infection

OK so i went to my doc's appointment and told him that i think that i may have a yeast infection again and he told me that more then likely it was increased discharge.. if its a yeast infection will that harm the baby if i go into labour while having one? and how late can i have one treated i have another week to see my gynecologist and i am assuming he will do the internal this week will it be too late if he says i have a yeast infection to treat it.. im 35 weeks btw.. thanks for any replys.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2005, 05:36 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

shelliam HB User
Re: yeast infection

I have read that even if you have a Y/I during delivery the baby may get thrush but otherwise be fine.I am 36 weeks and being treated for one now. I haven't heard of it being too late.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2005, 08:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User
Re: yeast infection

It won't hurt the baby, just maybe give them thrush, which isnt' fun. I have it right now! I don't that having a yeast infection would hurt the baby while you are pregnant, and I don't think it can make you go into premature labor like some other infections, but I don't see why you couldnt still be treated, there is no use to suffer.
Hope you feel better

Closed Thread