It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2005, 08:26 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

babygirl224 HB User
Smile Feel from outside

When do you usually feel the baby move on the outside of your stomach? Also, can u actualy see the outline of the foot when they are kicking?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2005, 08:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User
Re: Feel from outside

I hadn't felt him myself until about 33 weeks, although I think DH felt him from the outside at about 30. And it was only about a week or so ago, at 36 weeks, that I saw him move from outside, my Mom saw it a little earlier though, she says. Anyway, since it's hard to see looking down, I can't really see an outline, but I can see if my whole stomach rolls, or if it just comes out in one place, like from a kick. DH found a pic on the web of a woman who had gotten kicked and the pic had been taken at just the right time and you could see the foot. And I can remeber seeing my friends little boy push his hand against her stomach and you could see the outline, he was puching or anything, he had his hand flat against her stomach, that was freaky, lol!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2005, 06:30 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gayle0000 HB User

I've been feeling the baby move from the outside by touch for about 2 solid weeks now...maybe even 3 at this point. (I'm in Week 25 right now). I'm just now starting to be able to see the movements with my eyes. Sometimes when she is really going at it in there, which is mostly in the evening when I sit down & rest, I'll set something on my belly (remote control, cell phone, something small that can balance there) and watch it bounce around.
Gayle

Old 06-01-2005, 07:23 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User

I started to be able to feel my baby faintly from the outside at about 20-22 wks. then a bit later began to see it move. Now we sit and watch it all the time. Not sure how far along you are, but hang in there and one day it will happen. good luck

Old 06-01-2005, 07:51 AM   #5
(female)

Coryn0921 HB User

I am 24 weeks today and haven't been able to feel my baby from the outside but I can't wait!

Old 06-01-2005, 08:25 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

I'm 24 weeks along and have been able to feel the baby moving from the outside for a few weeks now. DH has been able to feel her for about 3 weeks and we can both see movements. We also love to balance stuff on my belly and watch it bounce around.

Old 06-02-2005, 02:28 PM   #7
(female)

Coryn0921 HB User

Well last night I felt the biggest kicks of them yet and almost positive that you could have felt them from the outside, my husband was already sleeping but I am hoping he does it again tonight so he could feel!

Closed Thread